Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 5th, 2024

end

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 26th, 2024

@purpleTree4652

As in, yours?

If so then yeah, I understand...every so often, I've wanted the same.

1 reply
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 26th, 2024

@slowdecline48

J., I don't even remember what I was referring to.  But thanks for asking.  

load more
load more
User Profile: passionateEast3565
passionateEast3565 March 5th, 2024

Root cause of depression is not chemical imbalance


https://youtu.be/_unXtsQI8dg?si=os39utxMN6LyED9H

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 6th, 2024

...flatulent.


(as always) 😒

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 6th, 2024

very nervous

User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 March 6th, 2024

Anxious

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 March 7th, 2024

***

User Profile: toughFan5881
toughFan5881 March 7th, 2024

Not a good day

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower March 12th, 2024

good


User Profile: Teapower
Teapower March 14th, 2024

relax

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 March 14th, 2024

Apprehensive