Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave March 13th, 2019

Alone

User Profile: sociableTiger1633
sociableTiger1633 March 13th, 2019

Alone

User Profile: sympathetic5745
sympathetic5745 March 28th, 2019

Sad

User Profile: Changemythoughts
Changemythoughts March 28th, 2019

Determined

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 March 29th, 2019

Isolated.

User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 23rd, 2019

@tluper6491

I've felt this countless of times and it never gets truly easier, yet things have changed a bit for me. I decided to make the bold leap of faith in seeking a righteous path in life to which also opened up the door to a profound truth. We are NEVER as alone as we think we are in this world. To that I sometimes find great comfort in. I say this to say that your isolation doesn't have to be the end times for you, but instead a calling for you to make bold choices to seek someone or something that will give your life both meaning and fulfillment. Or, it can also mean that someone or something has recently left you and may either need to get it back or accept that it's gone for the betterment of yourself allowing you to move on to greater things.

I pray that you find what you need in life moving forward.

load more
User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 March 29th, 2019

Very angry suppressed.

User Profile: Harleyyyyy
Harleyyyyy March 29th, 2019

Numb

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave March 30th, 2019

Grieving

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 30th, 2019

Relieved and very blessed and happy. And a little sleepy

User Profile: Amber08
Amber08 March 30th, 2019

Heavy