One word to describe my mood today is...
Angry and scared
Listless
Lonely
Really angry i found you but you wanted to save yourself and your friends so you decided to play me you and She he i was so kind to both of you but you took my kindness for granted and wanted to play dirty with my enemies A bore that's what your nickname is here you are such a liar deceitful person you made out you were so kind your emails were friendly yet when talking to me face to face you used to snub me well I find you boring I had to pretend to be interested when I thought what are you talking about you are saucy a liar pretended you were helping me when your interests towards helping my enemies such a fool uncool liar cheat fraud
The other thread should have said such Sorry for mistake @tallSugar4889
relieved!
Fear....
I've had enough
Broken
thankful
Sick