Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 7th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

269
User Profile: Jessiecantfocus
Jessiecantfocus December 18th, 2018

What's the point in living

2 replies
User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 December 18th, 2018

@Jessiecantfocus STOP it already

User Profile: LadyBlue26
LadyBlue26 December 19th, 2018

@Jessiecantfocus

I'm sorry, I've definitely felt that.

load more
User Profile: LadyBlue26
LadyBlue26 December 19th, 2018

Light lavender. Almost grey but just barely purple.

User Profile: placidThinker9623
placidThinker9623 December 19th, 2018

I think blank colour. Nothingness of a colour. I've dealt too.much to the point where I feel numb.

User Profile: roshiou
roshiou December 20th, 2018

murky dark green blue

User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 December 20th, 2018

Dumb puke color. Like naive dumb and yellow, green, brown, I'm so blue puke.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 20th, 2018

glitter red

red because it reminds me of a red bouncy ball and I am all over the place with my anxiety/ self judgement/ nerves

glitter because I am all over the place , like: oh look overe here, something shiny! or wait, no, look over there, something shiny...oh look.....

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 December 20th, 2018

@blissedNblessed

I'm definitely all over the place. I think it's because I'm angry and I wanted to let it out aggressively. I was posting all kinds of things out of anger. Now I'm just trying to figure out what should be my next step. Hang in there

load more
User Profile: Snowwhite95
Snowwhite95 December 21st, 2018

Conflicted.

I had my last exam today before the Christmas break, so I should be happy that its all over for awhile.

At the same time, I dont feel happy at all, as I dont know what to do now, my mind keeps going to thoughts and memories I dont want to think about, and the fact that people are expecting many (social) things from me again.

Im happy that finals are over and I get to sleep again after a long time, but at the same time Im dreading the coming weeks.

User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 December 22nd, 2018

Yellow for slow down...soon approaching red

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 22nd, 2018

yellow

I feel kinda chipper like a yellow bird...yet flighty enough to retreat for me time

User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 December 23rd, 2018

Lavender pink