Forum Discussion Question: If you could go back in time and meet your younger self, what advice would you give him or her?
If you could go back in time and meet your younger self, what advice would you give him or her?
Join in
Take Time slow, every minute is precious, do unto others as you would like to be treated. don't take anything for granted. do your best in school, don't get into trouble.
I will work harder.
-it's okay to not trust those who you think can't be trusted. you might end up falling out with those people, anyway. that's okay, because you're going to find real friends and will rely on your family in trying times. there will always be people who are going to be there for you.
-be honest with yourself and do trust yourself. your healing starts with you.
Everything will be okay. I know this sounds cliché and meaningless right now but in the future, you will understand.
I would tell myself to do your dream and don't give up and don't fall for a guy that was put of the church you grow up in
I will definitely tell my younger self "IT IS OKAY TO LET THOSE PEOPLE GO WHO ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH"
Don't stress or worry about your current situation as you will get your mental health on track and you will get the help you deserve and you will move out of your parents and to enjoy being young and being able to experience childhood and try to always love other people and be kind to them and remember that people get what karma they deserve.
Dont get emotionally attached to people
It
My advice to my younger self would of been to love myself and stop being the enemy/ Be myself and the person I am and enjoy life.