Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Forum Discussion Question: If you could go back in time and meet your younger self, what advice would you give him or her?

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2017

If you could go back in time and meet your younger self, what advice would you give him or her?

Join in

87
User Profile: HerculesMadison
HerculesMadison August 22nd, 2018

I would tell myself to take responsibility for my own choices more often. But then I wouldn't be the person I am today, and I kind of like who I am today, so maybe I wouldn't do that. I would just tell myself to love myself. :)

User Profile: gracefulCloud90
gracefulCloud90 August 22nd, 2018

Keep movingg my buddy, you know you are been supported by higher GoD. Keep sharing your love and offer your support wherever its possible. You are here to spread love happiness care and support keep doing that. Love yourself too as you are sensitive go on short trips with mother nature refill your soul with the song of love. Love which is unconditional. Listen through the voice of your heart. Stay blessed stay healthy. I love you :).

User Profile: Theseaax
Theseaax September 9th, 2018

I would tell myself to be kind to others, its okay to be different just love yourself. Don't give up so easily on things and don't be afraid to be close to people they're not all bad.

User Profile: freshApricot34
freshApricot34 September 20th, 2018

@Laura

Follow your gut

User Profile: UnambitiousKitten
UnambitiousKitten September 23rd, 2018

I would tell my younger self that we have a spinal deformity, and it can be treated while we

1 reply
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow April 2nd, 2021

I would like to tell my younger self... Lap up all the love you get because things change in a flash...

load more
User Profile: quietLion1975
quietLion1975 September 23rd, 2018

To love myself, stop being my own worst enemy. If I knew how to love myself I wouldn't have gone through as many emotionally abusive relationships and my thought process wouldn't be to how I can end things once and for all

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 23rd, 2019

"Live in the moment."

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose June 24th, 2019

I would say walk away, silence can send a strong message.

Why is disability still an issue with people its like they dont see u even in a wheelchair its like u are an inconvenience and in the way km proyd to be disabled and always will be so why do people treat us like were a drain on society and a pain

User Profile: passionateFriend6741
passionateFriend6741 July 23rd, 2019

I would tell my younger self to take a deep breath and somethings will figure itself out. I would also tell my younger self to work hard and to not be afraid to get out of my comfort zone.