Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Have you seen any movies lately?

User Profile: WeedyGarden
WeedyGarden March 11th, 2021

Have you seen any movies lately? Anything you would reccomend? Anything we should avoid?

55
User Profile: EccentricAnna
EccentricAnna March 18th, 2021

@WeedyGarden

i watched Bolt on disney+ yesterday!

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 18th, 2021

I enjoy horror, but I have not found any good ones with decent twists.

I like the Marvel Superhero movies.

I am sick and tired of the remakes.

2 replies
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 March 19th, 2021

@Rebekahwriter13

I love horror movies.

1 reply
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 20th, 2021

@lyricalAngel70 Awesome. I need to find a decent newer horror movie that had I cannot see the twists in the storyline.

load more
load more
User Profile: indigovalley
indigovalley March 18th, 2021

i recommend Soul and Your Name.

March 18th, 2021

I enjoyed the Enola Holmes movie. I’ve heard that the new Mulan is not worth it. But I haven’t watched it yet so don’t take my word.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 March 18th, 2021

No I haven't and seen a few but have to get into them. Depends what I like. I like Roman w and horror any then

User Profile: starmelon7
starmelon7 March 18th, 2021

@WeedyGarden

i haven't watched any lately 😀

March 18th, 2021

I haven't really seen any movies. I think it might have been last year that I was able to watch The Rise of Skywalker which was good

User Profile: elfling519
elfling519 March 18th, 2021

I usually watch tv series, but one movie I watched recently, a documentary call " My Octopus Teacher" was amazing.

User Profile: sia1325
sia1325 March 18th, 2021

I haven't watched any lately but I'm planning to watch one soon!😀

User Profile: thoughtfulAvocado3531
thoughtfulAvocado3531 March 18th, 2021

Recently watched Men in Black and Coming to America!