Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were to choose your name as a combination of a colour and a fruit / vegetable, what would you choose and why ?

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 14th, 2021

Hello lovely people coming across 💛 I hope y'all are doing well and staying safe !

If you were to choose your name as a combination of a colour and a fruit / vegetable, what would you choose and why ? 😄

For instance -: Green Mango xD or or or Pink Potato !

! Feel free to share and tag fellow 7 cupsians to join the fun !

55
User Profile: wonderfulRainbow817
wonderfulRainbow817 April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Green strawberry. My favorite color is green (or blue) and strawberry because I am sweet but can be sour if I am not treated fairly.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 25th, 2022

@wonderfulRainbow817 Sweet and sour, as needed lol, fair enough, Rainbow. 💚💙

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Pink Berry 😛

User Profile: YoursMAD
YoursMAD April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Blue Pomegranate

Blue is my favourite colour and pomegranate is my favourite fruit.

User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

blueparsnip

my two favourite

User Profile: ASilentBunny
ASilentBunny April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Blue raspberry hehe

User Profile: SilverSeastar
SilverSeastar April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Heya Sun 💛 I hope you're well. Fun post, thank you!

Clearly, I would be SilverStarfruit. 😛🥈⭐

Tagging @BlueRiver5968 @fallenAngel19 @Erato 🍅

User Profile: Erato
Erato April 18th, 2022

@SilverSeastar thank you for the tag! I'd be Grey Erato Potato!

load more
April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


Omg 🙀 im blue pizza

@SilverSeastar @BlueRiver5968 @Brightfuture82 @brightWindow2311

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath April 18th, 2022

Purple Mango 😃

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 18th, 2022

Grey strawberry

It's a neutral color - neither dark nor light

I love strawberries!

User Profile: hopezzy
hopezzy April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Orange hehe its both colour and fruit

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 25th, 2022

@hopezzy Hopezzy you are smartziee! XD

load more