Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Family

User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 June 1st, 2023

I made my boyfriend end our relationship on his terms and I don't have anymore anxiety! He's toxic and a mean person, I don't want him around my kids unless its supervised visits he's a horrible person and I'm ready to meet someone at church and have play dates with my daughter kindergarten class in 2 months, I have a life planned and he doesn't fit in it, but his family does! I'm so sick of toxic people

3
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle June 1st, 2023

@compassionateCar7091

Good for you! Toxic people are destructive and if we are trying to build anything nice, they will blockade, discourage and outright destroy any good thing you are trying to do. Hold fast. It is too bad he has to stay in your circle because of other relationships. That makes it hard but you can do it. 😊

P.S. I read your your other post about this too and I say kuddo's to you for being brave and determined to take a better path! 💚

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy June 1st, 2023

@compassionateCar7091

I can understand why you are tired of toxic people and you have the right to be around people who appreciate you. As a person who has been in lots of toxic relationships, I think you did the right thing.


User Profile: Gilbird
Gilbird June 16th, 2023

@compassionateCar7091

I am so, so happy that you don't have anxiety anymore! It must've been difficult having to deal with him, and I can only imagine how you were feeling when you were still with him. I hope things work out between you and his family, and I wish you all the best! You sound like you know what you want and know how to get it. (: