Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hopeful again

User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 May 16th, 2023

I'm in a new mindset and its helping me to be a better girlfriend and mom, I know I can't do everything so my anxiety isn't bothering me as much, I do what I can, happily without complaining and I stay humble and grateful for what I do have RN

4
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 16th, 2023

@compassionateCar7091

This is really great to know. So proud of you for continually trying your best, knowing when and how to distinguish between things within and beyond your control and living gratefully in the now and being hopeful again! More power to you!

1 reply
User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 OP May 18th, 2023

Its the only way to live

load more
User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 May 17th, 2023

@compassionateCar7091

wish I could do the same. I know I can't solve all our problems by myself and i need help. But sadly there's nobody there whenever i call. Well except for my two best friends who had been my support.

But i have to control my anxiety cause if not. I end up with the shaking and hard to breathe.

1 reply
User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 OP May 18th, 2023

Your never alone, god is with you

load more