Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One question I would like to ask my parents is __

User Profile: Hope
Hope October 26th, 2023

Hi everyone! I hope you are well. When it comes to our parents, our experiences can differ greatly based on how we were raised. But no matter if you had a good childhood experience, bad or mixed one there can be questions you have always wanted to ask but never could. Let's unpack those questions. It can be positive/negative/constructive as long as it adheres to our forum guidelines

One question I would like to ask my parents is __


8
User Profile: InsightfulPhoenix
InsightfulPhoenix October 26th, 2023

 Why did you cause me all of this trauma? You blamed for standing for myself, always made fun of me for being too "soft", too "emotional" and too "sensitive". I don't feel remorse for any of that, it's what makes me a sympathetic/empathetic person. I'm sorry you both harbored so much pain that you had to relive it through me, I wish you both healthy healing 

User Profile: BenittaJ
BenittaJ October 27th, 2023

@Hope

To my dad.

You don't know how to look after your children then why did you get married to my mother?


To my mother.

Why are you being so abusive your always cursing us even if we sisters smile together without u you start cursing us. Why?

User Profile: Leonydus
Leonydus October 27th, 2023

Ah, the intricate web of human relationships and the dance of generations, a subject close to my heart. You see, in the journey of life, our interactions with our parents can be both the source of great joy and profound struggle. It's vital, my dear cupsters, to approach these questions with an open heart and a deep sense of understanding.

One question I would like to ask my parents is this: What is the essence of your dreams, the unspoken desires that shaped your lives, and how did they influence the path you wished for me?

For in understanding their dreams, I may find a deeper connection to my own, and the intricate tapestry of life's purpose unfolds before us all. Remember, it's not just about the words they speak, but the stories that lie between the lines, waiting to be heard.

User Profile: ImpudentIncognito
ImpudentIncognito October 31st, 2023

@Hope Hmm... Not sure I want an answer to any question I may have for either parent. I'm OK with not knowing and I'm OK with no longer having contact with my abusers. I'm free from the shackles that used to bind me. I'm free from physical and mental harm. I'm finally free and would rather not dwell back on that past life.


But to end this on a more positive note: if for some reason I get "adopted" (even at my age haha) by a random elderly couple, my question would be how did they make it through the tough times, what kept them moving forward and how did they get to where they're at today? It would be interesting to hear their perspective on it.

User Profile: Ly222
Ly222 October 31st, 2023

To dad: why did you cheat on mom. Was it because of us and you couldn’t deal with the things we couldn’t control. I still love but I can’t forgive you.

To mom: why did you stop. You are so smart and kind and still have your life ahead of you, do what makes you happy, I hate seeing like this.

User Profile: MaruMaga
MaruMaga November 9th, 2023

quisiera saber que es lo que les pone triste o mal para aprender que no hacer cuando me enojo con ellos. Para que ellos tambien entiendan que hacer cuando ellos se enoja conmigo