Resentment
I feel bad but I’ve been feeling a lot of resentment towards my husband. He let his mother and brother stay in our house for 3 months and they ate our food, slept on our couch and hardly contributed. I was constantly made to feel like I was crazy for wanting my space and my husband never had the courage to kick them out. Not to mention I was in my third trimester of pregnancy. His family still continues to use him even now that they no longer live here. After having the baby, they made it all about them. Mother in law posted on *** photos of myself and my child before I even had the chance to speak to family. My brother in law slept in our bed while we were in the hospital and neither saw anything wrong with it
@Banjolilly1996 Wow, sounds like your husband isn't a good husband. Even if they are his family, you are the one closest to him. If he respects you, he wouldn't let them do that to you. You should sit down and talk to him. If he still doesn't want to do anything, then you should start putting distance and stand up for yourself.
@Banjolilly1996
Those items were really over the top and frankly while your husband can redeem himself......... he needs to see this on his own and put his foot down. ..............i had issues with my own family and while my spouse would say things i was thinking it was not that bad etc..... spouse gave me the space and time and gentle nudge to SEE what i needed for myself ........... i made the changes with family.
if you are telling him he should this or that .........and he feels forced to .........it will only cause issues among entire group and you will be made out as the bad guy ... if you can carefully nudge him to see for himself it will be a joint decision and not pit family against wife type thing.