Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Importance of Family

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness August 17th, 2024

             

Everyone grown up in a family knows in their deep heart what can offer to him, lucky people have happy stable family, even an unhappy family was important too for those reasons 


offering unconditional love for being a member of a family you don't need to prove anything, gives you strength and support to face difficulties, providing companionship and a sense of belonging, helps you build self-esteem; gives you a sense of security and stability, and Family teaches you moral values

far away from home, the first thing you will miss is your family .

                   

              

family-quotes14-250x250_1723922677.png 

19
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 30th, 2024

@delightfulUnicorn38

That is a great message, Unicorn, thanks for sharing.💛

Family has an Ily- ILoveYou in it hehe. 

And it's best thing that, we can also choose who our family is. Doesn't always have to be blood-related.💛

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP September 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

you are welcome

load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories November 8th, 2024

@delightfulUnicorn38

Thanks for the message!

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP November 9th, 2024

You are welcome

load more
User Profile: BluePanPan
BluePanPan November 9th, 2024

Dang my family acts bipolar so idk if this is true or not.


User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP November 10th, 2024

I understand , not all families are perfect 😄

load more
User Profile: calmingKiwi3308
calmingKiwi3308 November 9th, 2024

Its true family is always there for you and it doesn't matter whether they're blood related or not

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP November 10th, 2024

Kids know that better than grownups i think , thanks for the comment 🌹

User Profile: TJItalia
TJItalia December 17th, 2024

@calmingKiwi3308

I agree Its true , it doesn't matter whether they're blood related or not, the love and support they offer makes the difference. 

load more
User Profile: Popsicle99
Popsicle99 November 9th, 2024

For me it's the family I choose, not the family that was given to me by blood, because I have found more support in strangers, more validation, more love, than in my own family...

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP November 10th, 2024

Family you choose means friends , some find more support in friends i agree with that 🙂

User Profile: Kait
Kait December 17th, 2024

@delightfulUnicorn38

everyone has a different definition of family. some people’s family aren’t blood related and that’s OK too ☺️ 

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP December 17th, 2024

@Kait

As friends, it refer to the strong  relation nothing will break it , i understand you 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MarinaLexi
MarinaLexi November 12th, 2024

@delightfulUnicorn38

Beautiful message! I love that families come in all different shapes and sizes, I chose mine and I think many do and I definitely miss them when I'm gone! :)

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP December 17th, 2024

@MarinaLexi

thank you 

load more
User Profile: SRA45
SRA45 December 17th, 2024

@delightfulUnicorn38 wonderful awesome message 

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness OP December 17th, 2024

@RSA23

thank you 

load more