in the middle
my family is a mixed bunch of women mostly yet they all have their reasons why they do not tlk with one another. eye see why as an adult 🙃🙃 your peace can come from silence or the energy does not mesh well how and what ever it may be. I speak my truth more now with my family slowly cuz it is better that way. Being the baby they will still treat you like the baby is annoying and will see my true self once I have my own things like a vehicle and a place to call my own. Eye am and was made different than my fam so my way of thnkn it not the regular route. Considering a tiny home cuz the way the price of rent/living is atrocious. Doing my best to stay true to my self even if my loves me in healthy doses.
@Lenaye8
I hope you feel peaceful wherever you'll stay , we can all use some quiet moments to ourselves 😊