Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Facing a tough phase in life, hoping to connect with kind, open-minded people

User Profile: callmefahim59
callmefahim59 April 29th

Hi, I’m a 20-year-old student from Bangladesh looking for a thoughtful and open-minded penpal, preferably from Europe.


I consider myself liberal and open to different perspectives. I enjoy meaningful conversations about culture, life, and personal growth.


Right now, I’m going through a very difficult time. I recently got my U.S. visa rejected despite having a full tuition scholarship, which has left me feeling lost and disappointed. I may move to Finland within the next few months for my studies, but everything feels uncertain.


My family, especially my mother, is making huge sacrifices for my future, and that pressure is something I carry every day. My long-term goal is to return to Bangladesh after graduation and build a strong career, hopefully in public service.


I’ll be honest—sometimes I’ve had uncomfortable experiences with people from different backgrounds, and it made me more careful about who I connect with. That’s why I’m here looking for someone genuinely kind, respectful, and open-minded.


If you value real conversation, empathy, and cultural exchange, feel free to reach out.

6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 30th

@fairmindedRaspberries9472

Welcome to cups!

I hope you make many friends here 🥰 

i-love-you-love-you.gif

1 reply
User Profile: callmefahim59
callmefahim59 OP April 30th

@Amanda84 Zero friend so far

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 30th

@fairmindedRaspberries9472 Welcome! 🤍 I genuinely hope you find the friendship you're lookin' for here 🍀 You're not alone, and you truly matter 💖 Sending lots of love your way 🐾💕

cat.gif

Hello

How are you doing?

Would like to know ur perspectives on things..

2 replies
User Profile: callmefahim59
callmefahim59 OP April 30th

@purplePineapple6674 My perspective and goals are very clear. I want to build a network, share my study materials with others if possible, and gain cultural knowledge from them. I am open to connecting with anyone, regardless of their religion, class, or background. I just want to survive for the next three years and then return to my country. I believe that, to achieve this, I need to connect with local people.

1 reply

I like how thoughtful your take is. With honest and genuine goal, you'll find your people.

I missed the part where you mentioned, you want to connect with an European person. I'm not from Europe.

load more
load more