Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Autumn Question Game

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing October 3rd

9O6R0V1b4qnI.gif

Answer with yes or no

Ask a autumn related question!

56

No. 

Do you plan on going camping? ⛺️🏕 

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Monday

@genericbeing No, I wish I could 

Will you go on a hayride? 

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo Monday

@genericbeing

No, I won't be though that sounds fun 😊 ❤️

Will you be handing out candy Halloween night? 

@SparkyGizmo So, clearly I don't read. I just asked a question that was the same question you asked 3 hours ago. 🤣 

@SparkyGizmo And what makes it even funnier is the fact I'm the one who answered your question. 🤣 Oh man, how I'm so forgetful. 

9aHZjVY7.gif

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo Tuesday

@YourCaringConfidant

😊 ❤️ 😊

load more
load more
load more

No. 

Will you dress up for Halloween? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Tuesday

@YourCaringConfidant

No 

Do you watch scary movies?

load more

Sometimes, yes. 

Do you plan on passing out candy or goodie bags for Halloween? 

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Tuesday

Yes, I hand out candy and glow sticks

Will you be going to a Halloween party?

No.

What's your favorite comfort food, drink, and snack during this season? 😋 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Tuesday

@YourCaringConfidant

Chocolate apples.

Do you believe in the afterlife?

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Tuesday

@genericbeing Yes

Do you believe in ghosts? 

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo Tuesday

@genericbeing

Yes, I really kind of do 😳 👻 I make it a point to try and not talk about ghosts while I'm in my house, lest I be inviting them in. Eek! 👀 I think there are nice ghosts too though.

I sensed "someones presence" for the first two months that I moved into my house....but it was friendly. I could tell that she liked me and that she approved of me being here. 


Do you believe in bigfoot? Vampires? Werewolves?  

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP 2 days ago

@genericbeing (Interesting) 

No, but I love the later two 

Would you make a mad scientist creation if you could? 

No. 

Have you decorated your house for Fall yet? 

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP 23 hours ago

@genericbeing Yes, a bit

Will you be celebrating Thanksgiving? 

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo 22 hours ago

@genericbeing

I will be! 😊 I love Thanksgiving! 🍂

Do you like cranberry sauce? If so, the berried or the congealed, non berried monstrosity in a can? (I'm down with the weirdo canned stuff, lol 😁 )

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo 22 hours ago

@genericbeing

and uhmmmm...is Gar available to come over that day? 🤣

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP 22 hours ago

@SparkyGizmo Yes Gar will be licking all the bread on Thanksgiving lol 

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo 21 hours ago

@genericbeing

🤣 🤣🤣

load more
load more
load more