Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you be doing now??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 10th, 2023

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you have right now??

231
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 November 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@Shyness98 you would be a tinywhisper11 😮😮😮 that's what I am too 😁❤❤😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: evythatsmee
evythatsmee November 14th, 2023

I would love to open a therapeutic art studio for people who appreciate art as a therapy, put pottery workshops, encourage people fight against anxiety and depression via art therapy.

Also, I would want to trek to the mountains with the money that I'd save. 🥺👍🏻❤


User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 15th, 2023

@evythatsmee

awwe that’s so wholesome 💛🌈

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@evythatsmee awww I hope that all happens for you ❤❤

load more
User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

a dentist / teacher / popstar / vet / doctor

teeth scare me but in alll honesty, im still a musician, i teach alot for girl scouts, i know a lot of veterinary stuff, and I want to be a surgeon

besides teeth 5 year old me was cool. But like I did a beauty pagent once and they were like what is your favorite color and I said red like lava then they said what do you wanna be when you grow up and I said a dentist 😂😂😂😂 always been weird

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou 😂😂😂😂😂 it's ok we can start up our own weird community club😂😂😂

User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

oh heck yes ❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: SinbadTheSailor108
SinbadTheSailor108 November 15th, 2023

Hi Tiny,

I'd probably want to be Indiana Jones and to be perfectly honest I still want to be Indiana Jones. Professor on Mondays and Tuesdays and an explorer... Well, during the rest of the time. :D

You're free to tag along to the realm of the mystical unknown and hidden treasures. 


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@SinbadTheSailor108 yaaay! Count me in ❤❤

load more
User Profile: royalpainting409
royalpainting409 November 16th, 2023

Believe it or not, a doctor. People are always surprised to hear that I actually wanted to be that without any influence from anyone. Probably because in South Asian Culture there’s a meme that your parents only allow you to be a doctor, engineer, or lawyer lmao

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@royalpainting409 ok so which one did you turn out to be??

User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 17th, 2023

@royalpainting409

Same here, although I'm not Asian. Little me just knew 😅

I also knew by the time I was like 4 I was college bound 

load more
User Profile: KindheartedStrawberry7475
KindheartedStrawberry7475 November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I would have ended up as a Pastry Chef... Still seems appealing now simply because I could eat all the delicious treats I would bake! XD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@KindheartedStrawberry7475 can I please be cheif taster??

load more
User Profile: Mits25
Mits25 November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

ummm maybe a teacher or a professional dancer..

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@Mits25 ooo! Dancer is more fun 💃💃💃💃💃💃although being a teacher is a very honourable job ❤

User Profile: Mits25
Mits25 November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I love dancing it makes me feel free..I wanted to be a teacher back then because I loved teaching my teddies😝

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@Mits25 awww 😂😂 I'm sure your teddies were very smart 😂😂 and yessss! Every body dance now🙅🙆💁🙋🙅🙆💁💃💃now do the wheelchair dance ♿♿ and get up on your feet and... Oh wait! Damn!. Ok I'll just sit down and dance 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Mits25
Mits25 November 16th, 2023

🤣@Tinywhisper11

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: yourmidastouchonthechevydoor
yourmidastouchonthechevydoor November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I would be a part time police officer and part time firefighter 😭

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 16th, 2023

@yourmidastouchonthechevydoor oooo! You wanted to be a hero ❤🤗❤ I'm not sure what job you have now. But I wanna tell you a little secret.... "You are already a hero ❤ and always will be, through all the hardships you've endured, you made it here and are standing tall " here's your hero badge 🎖

User Profile: yourmidastouchonthechevydoor
yourmidastouchonthechevydoor November 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 this just made my day 😭💗 thank you!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 16th, 2023

I don't remember back that far...probably didn't have a dream job idea then. But I always had the urge to draw, so I became an artist & was one for many years. Not sure if I'd call myself an artist now, though.

The earliest idea like that which I can remember is from my teenage years. I wanted to become a forest ranger. It's a good thing I didn't...between my allergies & chronic tendinitis, I wouldn't have lasted long in that profession.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 17th, 2023

@slowdecline48 you can't remember that far back 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂aww! Bless you👴 with the art I've seen of yours I think you can definetly call yourself a artist ❤ and yes a forest ranger would be cool 😎 but with your pains and aleergies and don't forget yogi bear, it's not a great idea ❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 My parents got divorced when I was six years old...could be that one reason why I never had any "dream job" ideas when I was five is because my mother & father were fighting a lot. Loud arguments can be distracting.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 17th, 2023

@slowdecline48 😞 aww I'm sorry dec 😢 gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 17th, 2023

@slowdecline48

Chronic tendinitis club 😎😎😎

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 18th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou It's always good to meet another one of us...

Tendinitis Gang, RISE UP--AAAaaagh...forget it. We had all best remain sitting.

User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 18th, 2023

@slowdecline48

I agree 💪💪

Am I still allowed to be in the club if I get surgery to fix it 🥺

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 18th, 2023

Probably, since when my tendinitis was acting up in my right wrist/arm & I looked into surgery to fix that, the docs said that more than likely it wouldn't help... From what they said, the sawbones would have to detach some tendons, sand down parts of my joints until they're more rounded & then attach the tendons again--all of which would probably aggravate them so much that the inflammation could well have ended up the same or worse. I hope that isn't true for you.

User Profile: Bunnylovesyou
Bunnylovesyou November 19th, 2023

@slowdecline48

Since I only have tendinitis in one of my feet, they are hoping the surgery will fix it. 

I have deformities/really messed up tendons in my feet, and tendinitis caused by a sports injury. So they are hoping by cutting the tendons, extending them, and messing with my bones will fix it. But I won't know specifics untill January or so. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SquidwardBobRoss
SquidwardBobRoss November 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Well I had high aspirations to become the Easter bunny sooooooooooooooooooooooo 💀

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 17th, 2023

@SquidwardBobRoss wow! Could you just imagine if you were the real easter bunny😍😍😍😍😍 going around pooping out chocolate eggs😍😍

load more