Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 6th, 2017

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

ARCHIVED - NEW Posts will be removed

983
User Profile: LovelyFlute97
LovelyFlute97 March 15th, 2017

Yoga :)! I've always looked up to people who have made time every day to do yoga!

User Profile: VforViolet
VforViolet March 16th, 2017

I'd really like to learn how to speak another language fluently, I've been doing french for 5 years now but I haven't gotten pretty far so I'd say it's out of my reach 😂😂

User Profile: AlanRY
AlanRY March 16th, 2017

I want to learn how to speak quechua and how to communicate with sign language.

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 25th, 2017

I want to be more patient.

User Profile: diplomaticFig896
diplomaticFig896 April 1st, 2017

Mind reading....not everyone's....that would be exhausting.....just few mysterious people in my life😏

1 reply
User Profile: Hope311
Hope311 April 1st, 2017

@diplomaticFig896

Wouldn't that be fun? ^-^

load more
User Profile: Supppppp
Supppppp April 1st, 2017

To rull myself

User Profile: Hope311
Hope311 April 1st, 2017

Dancing. 《'.'》

April 1st, 2017

reading people

User Profile: discreetCat9959
discreetCat9959 May 20th, 2017

Keeping focussed.

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 July 13th, 2017

I want to write a book.