Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word that describes your day is ___

User Profile: Hope
Hope December 12th, 2020

Hi everyone! It is not always easy to share how our day went. Words can be overwhelming so let's try one word!

One word that describes your day is ___

514
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 January 14th, 2021

I have several "one word" descriptions of my day, like:

Disappointed - The listener that I have found taked to me for several weeks, but she has disappeared. It has been more than a week, since I last had some kind of message from her.

Restless - I cannot focus.

Hot & bothered - Where I am, the heat this time of the year, is getting to me and this makes my next description of my day:

Tired - I do not sleep well at night. I can never sleep for more that 2 hours maximum, in one sleep session.

Lonely - due to the fact that I don't seem to have a listener anymore, combined with my previous description of my day, my days are long.

If there is an outgoing, non-judgemental, very openminded and who shows understanding and willing femail listener out there, who can be available to join me and keep me company and talk for a few hours per day, just about every day, please send me a message and let's start talking.

User Profile: unassumingSpruce9514
unassumingSpruce9514 January 14th, 2021

@Hope
Stressful

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 15th, 2021

anxious

User Profile: PixieMorgan
PixieMorgan January 15th, 2021

Delightful.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 15th, 2021

Ending (time to sleep!)

User Profile: AvidGamer293
AvidGamer293 January 15th, 2021

Inspiring

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 16th, 2021

rollercoaster

User Profile: Rainbowsandmiracles888
Rainbowsandmiracles888 March 10th, 2021

Grateful, joyful, healing and good self care.

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 March 10th, 2021

trying

User Profile: Ghsthntr6
Ghsthntr6 April 13th, 2021

Productive