Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word that describes your day is ___

User Profile: Hope
Hope December 12th, 2020

Hi everyone! It is not always easy to share how our day went. Words can be overwhelming so let's try one word!

One word that describes your day is ___

514
User Profile: Katkat11
Katkat11 October 26th, 2021

One word that describes my day is stressful.

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 November 3rd, 2021

Progress

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 3rd, 2021

draining

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 8th, 2021

Here's more I'd like to contribute. Today feels draining, uplifting, inspiring, and relaxing all in one day I am talking to one colleague that said he liked my dog. He also had one too.

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 8th, 2021

@tealBear2472

It was a moment after I parked my car in Staff. In the morning not many cars on Tuesday. He saw my sticker and told me about dioxins. It was a good moment about understanding dogs. I don't know hiss name.he doesnr know kine. I feel like I belong at the new job.

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 10th, 2021

sick


User Profile: HappyFrogDog
HappyFrogDog December 13th, 2021

exhausted

User Profile: exquisitePeace7976
exquisitePeace7976 December 26th, 2021

Hectic!!

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 28th, 2021

Lightly effective busyness.

Which will become chaotic good.

User Profile: JimBoy
JimBoy January 21st, 2022

informative

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 21st, 2022

heavy and scary