Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which of your 7 cups buddy's would you pick to be stranded on a desert island with!?!?!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 8th, 2025

Who would you pick???

206
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing January 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Somebody who has sedatives lol idk I guess it depends where the island is

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th, 2025

@genericbeing sedatives and maybe laxatives, can never be to prepared😂😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: PiecesOfWhoeverIWas
PiecesOfWhoeverIWas January 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Oof, just don’t take them at the same time ok? 😵‍💫😬 Would not be fun to wake up to.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 18th, 2025

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas ok😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing January 20th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Once I see all we have to eat is coconuts and seagulls I won't need the laxative

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 21st, 2025

@genericbeing good point😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 25th, 2025

Tiny. Duh. ;)

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 26th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 yaaaay we will have so much fun 😁😁😁

9 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 26th, 2025

I get to take you into the ocean! We’ll have adaptive scuba diving gear so you can see all the fishies and coral reefs <3

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 I can't swim.. Can I ride on your back!??

7 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 14th, 2025

Absolutely! <3 Except I can swim well enough to keep myself alive and that’s it lol… So I can’t guarantee your safety XD

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 let's just stay in the shore and play in the sand😁

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 16th, 2025

That’s where the sand crabs live…

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 🤔🤔🤔 ok maybe we'll just sit on a rock and stay there

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 17th, 2025

Sand fleas exist. As do ants.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 17th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 should we just go stay in a hotel?

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 17th, 2025

Bedbugs.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I pick you for two reasons 1 don't know anyone else hear. 2 I need your moral support.


In actually tho I would go alone so no one elses life is disturbed or put at risk! ❤️

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 awww💖💖 I would happily come there with you 💗💗 did you draw your pfp?? It's really cool💖

5 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Yeppers peppers! I did it about a year ago not my best work not my worst but one of my favorites! Tanks! ❤️

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 so your a artist💖 I like doing art and crafts too😁 maybe we can share our art oneday 💖

3 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Maybe! I like doing things with my hands so have taken up and quit a lot of fiddling hobbies! ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 oh ok, so you have many interests 💖 it's good to explore💖💖

1 reply
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Yeppers peppers! I have done blacksmithing, carving, working with clay, but for the largest amount it has been bad drawings and weird LEGOs. Lol ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 16th, 2025

It would be @mytwistedsoul , without a doubt. I'm a fairly capable man by myself...even so, out of everyone I know in Cups, Twisty would maximize my (our) chances of survival more than anybody. Hopefully until a ship's captain sees our signal for help & then picks us up.

15 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 16th, 2025

That’s an awesome compliment <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 16th, 2025

@slowdecline48 Thanks Slow!  😊 Uh ... About the ship's Captain (hides grill) I think he wandered off 😅😂😂

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul cannibal😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 can I have some??

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Now I see it 🤦‍♂️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 17th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 don’t forget me. i love me some good ole grilled ship's captain. 😁

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 17th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers yaaay group bbq😁😁

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 16th, 2025

Waitaminnit, I thought those were beef ribs. From the ship's commissary... 😳

S***. Okay, Twisty, we're gonna hafta learn how to drive the boat so we can get back to civilization. Now let's make sure we have our story straight. The captain fell overboard & was eaten by a shark. Right?...we never saw him again after that.

This is starting to feel like a South Park episode...

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 17th, 2025

@slowdecline48 Shark? What shar...OH! That shark! Omg it was huge! The captain didn't stand a chance. Especially after Tiny hit him in the head with that frying pan 😳 

How hard can it be to drive a boat? 
background.gif
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I can't find your comment now 😅 But of course I'll share 😊

montanas-ribs.gif

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 17th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul hey I didn't kill the captain😂😂😂😂 but yaaay meat😋😋😋😋

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 It was Colonel Muster in the library with a candle stick 😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 17th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul nah I have the candle stick 🤔🤔 it's colonel mustard in the library with the dagger

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 17th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

i didn’t know grilled captains could look so delicious 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 17th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers yep! There's nothing quite like being a cannibl😋😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more