Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would you rather wear comfy house clothes or fancy designer clothes for the rest of your life?

User Profile: peacefulHope116
peacefulHope116 May 26th, 2021

I choose comfy house clothes since they make me fee more at ease.

35
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 26th, 2021

Hey @peacefulHope116 , great question ! And *high fives* , I'd choose comfy clothes anydayy😴❤

User Profile: Bluebutterfly117183
Bluebutterfly117183 May 26th, 2021

Comfy clothes yess

User Profile: MoonChildRaven
MoonChildRaven May 29th, 2021

I prefer comfy clothes

User Profile: selfconfidentNickel4726
selfconfidentNickel4726 May 29th, 2021

Comfy@

User Profile: Ivy229
Ivy229 June 2nd, 2021

Wear comfy house clothes

I have never cared about wearing fancy designer clothes. It is one thing to want to get dressed up and go somewhere but spending $$$$$ on clothes just because of a name brand in my opinion is just dumb and doesn't make sense to me.

User Profile: oliqia
oliqia June 2nd, 2021

comfy house clothes are fave <3.

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 June 21st, 2021

nice question, i’d choose comfy house clothes any day! -S x

User Profile: ve3ciel
ve3ciel June 24th, 2021

comfy house clothessss! brands don't mean perfection nor style. :) stay comfy <3

User Profile: Roisin0
Roisin0 October 30th, 2021

Fancy designer suits it is! :)

User Profile: beautifulElementary34
beautifulElementary34 November 15th, 2021

I would choose comfy house clothes for sure. Besides, I’ve owned some pretty fancy looking leggings before. :p