Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(2025 Highlight Reel Series) If you could give yourself a trophy for surviving this year...

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 4th, 2025

Over the course of the month, I'll be posting questions - some fun, some reflective, some silly, some deep - looking back on this year, and taking us into 2026 with our heads held high.

Let’s jump right in with the first one.

If you could give yourself a trophy for surviving this year, what would it be for?

This can be serious or funny. Gifs and images are welcome.

stefan-edberg-trophy.gif

80
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories December 5th, 2025

@Heather225

probably surviving😄😄
skeleton.gif😄

2 replies
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 5th, 2025

@daydreammemories we are here:gif.gif

1 reply
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories December 5th, 2025

@curiousbookishness

awww this is so cute😂 and so relatable!

load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 5th, 2025

@Heather225

The Beat-down-then-peace-then-repeat award.

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy December 5th, 2025

Trophy for having emerged....from a caterpillar to a butterfly.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 6th, 2025

@Creamyyy you definitely deserve that award 💖💖

1 reply
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy December 6th, 2025

🤗

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo December 5th, 2025

@Heather225


🏆 Quiet perseverance 

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 5th, 2025

@SparkyGizmo high-five-bring-it-in.gif

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo December 5th, 2025

@curiousbookishness

❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 December 5th, 2025

I would give myself a trophy for " overcoming the toughest days of my life " .

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 6th, 2025

@Admirablerainbow2825 here you go 💖💖

the-oscars-oscars-award.gif

load more
User Profile: CollectingMemories
CollectingMemories December 5th, 2025

@Heather225 Great initiative! I would give myself overcoming gluttony trophy!

User Profile: Betterday14
Betterday14 December 5th, 2025

@Heather225 if I could give myself a trophy for surviving this year, it would be for resisting all the moments I thought I couldn’t fight much longer or I kept dragging myself down. This trophy is for keep being a dreamer and hope and know that things have their timing and will happen if we put the right energy into it, even if sometimes it gets hard.

User Profile: breanac19
breanac19 December 5th, 2025

@Heather225 Surviving my second to last semester in undergrad!

User Profile: bestVase7265
bestVase7265 December 6th, 2025

Hopefully surviving the worst semester in 25 years of teaching. @Heather225

User Profile: alexandrio1602
alexandrio1602 December 6th, 2025

I want to reward myself for going back to studying and enjoying every class and learning experience as if it were the first time.