Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us your mood with one gif!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 27th, 2024

With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!

I'll start:

image_1711564930.png

8755
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 24th

all-of-us-got-our-own-vices-dave-east.gif

i-needed-them-jim-hopper.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 January 24th

there%27s-so-much-to-do-and-ihave-so-littletime-to-do-it-in-ashley-tisdale.gif

1 reply
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 January 25th

@trueconfidant123 one-at-a-time-emma.gif

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 January 25th

cry-hug.gif

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora January 25th

@peachThinker662 

love-n-hugs.gif

supergirl-pose.gif


load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 25th

ashita-no-joe-joe.gif

User Profile: Remina
Remina January 25th

family-guy-stewie-griffin.gif


homer-the-simpsons.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 25th

@Heather225


sleepy-bed-time.gif

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 January 25th

@Amanda84

cute-plus-one.gif

load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws January 26th

@Heather225 sad-cat-kitty.gif

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 26th

@stormieandpaws 

a-warm-take-care-hug-just-for-you-%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BE.gif

2 replies
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws January 27th

@mytwistedsoul

thank you just been bad month due to all that happened tomorrow we  will have another surgery' on  this kidney  stone this one downstate as doctor here can not get the one that embedded out of the place it at so we sad and scared right now

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 31st

@stormieandpaws I meant to reply sooner, I'm sorry about that. How did the surgery go? That had to be pretty scary too ❤️ It has been a bad month, how is everyone? 

load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora January 26th

@stormieandpaws 

friday-before-easter.gif

load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina January 26th

spongebob-water.gif

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 26th

@Remina

aqua-clean.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Remina
Remina January 26th

@mytwistedsoul


thank-you-thank-you-so-much.gif

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 26th

@Remina

keanu-reeves-you%27re-welcome.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat January 26th

@Heather225 At worst as much as it can be rn!!sad-taiga-aisaka.gif

7 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 26th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 

love-i-love-you.gif

are-you-okay-marc.gif

4 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat January 26th

@mytwistedsoul Thank you 💝. I'm trying to be but nothing seems to be working:(

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 26th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 You're welcome 😊 I don't know what you're dealing with but sometimes it helps if we give ourselves a moment to rest. Maybe a little self care, is there someone you can talk with? There's a bunch of us here that care about you and would be happy to help if we can ❤️

Sending you light and love ❤️ 

love-and-light-from-me-to-you.gif

2 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat January 26th

@mytwistedsoul Aww <3, that's so much for me... thank u for those kind words, I'm grateful for you... i mean it 🍀

I'm not tbh, not sharing it with anyone rn:( Hope things will soon ease up for me. 💗

Love Received 🤗, Thank you ❤️✨ 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 26th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9  I can understand that. There's never any pressure. Whenever you're comfortable, we're here ❤️ Tbh I'm not too good at being vulnerable 😅 

I hope things ease for you soon too! 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora January 26th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 

hug.gif

1 reply
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat January 26th

@BlueDarkAurora Aww <3, thank you 😊... Hugs back 🤗.

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 26th

allergies-booallergies.gif

Wonder if I should try this...

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 26th

...this worthless meat-bag known as my body is just...*smdh*

jingle-all-the-way-sinbad.gif

load more