Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: exceptchange92
exceptchange92 January 13th, 2015

Pasta. Summer or winter

User Profile: Honestdream
Honestdream January 13th, 2015

Summer.

Sweet or savoury

User Profile: littlebutterfly13
littlebutterfly13 January 13th, 2015

SWEET!

Android or Apple?

User Profile: politeCup86
politeCup86 January 13th, 2015

Android. Huge or fat

User Profile: Mel
Mel January 13th, 2015

Android. Rainny days or sunny days?

1 reply
User Profile: Mel
Mel January 13th, 2015

Oops! Late answer. I would say fat. Rainny days or sunny days?

load more
User Profile: politeCup86
politeCup86 January 13th, 2015

Sunnnnnnny. Walk on grass or sand

User Profile: Mel
Mel January 13th, 2015

Walk on grass. Having wings but not being able to fly or only being able to breath under the water and stay out of it for like 5 minutes or so?

User Profile: Moj
Moj January 13th, 2015

Having wings and not being able to fly

Frozen fingers or Frozen toes?

1 reply
User Profile: Tortoise
Tortoise January 13th, 2015

frozen toes, I don't need toes where I am.

Living on Manor Farm under Snowball or living under Manor Farm under Napoleon

load more
User Profile: lilbun
lilbun January 14th, 2015

Snowball. Always Snowball. Mad Hatter or Cheshire Cat?

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 14th, 2015

Mad Hatter.

Elvis or Johnny Cash