Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite song/artist/album

I love all types of music. Give me songs or anything you like. Give me A list of three million songs idc. I just want to hear more things. I feel really overwhelmed and music seriously has been so helpful and therapeutic for me in my weakest moments. Even if it's really weird no judgement here.

41
User Profile: stargirl1999
stargirl1999 May 2nd

my fave band is 5SOS and their album called everyone is a star is a fun listen.

1 reply

@stargirl1999

5SOS is so good. Teeth, Who do you love, Easier are some of my favourites.

load more
User Profile: stargirl1999
stargirl1999 May 2nd

my fave band is 5SOS and their album called everyone is a star is a fun listen.

Some of my favorite artists: The Chemical Brothers, Sigur Ros (favorite song: Rafstraummar; favorite album: Kveikur), Rend Collective, Saint Motel (Puzzle Pieces is an especially fun song)

I have eclectic taste! I hope these help!

Got youuu!

Billie eilish-Male fantasy

Malcolm Todd -Roomates

Endie -Love like that

Beach vacation- it soothes me

Flicka Roe -Coffee Breath

2Pac- keep ya head up

Gracie Abrams - i should hate you

Doja cat - Beautiful/ or police (both are good)

Samantha Ronson- built this way

Addison Rae- summer forever

The marias - sienna

Victoria justice- down

Sombr- makes me want you

JMSN-Bout it

Ariana grande- eternal sunshine

Vacations- telephones

panicbaby- other boys are boring

Trippie red - wish

Clairo - Hello?

Carla Morrison- Valentina

Doja cat- morning light (Banger!!)

Lil peep- downtown

Sabrina carpenter

-dumb and poetic

-don't worry ill make you worry

-house tour

Ax and the hatchetmen -hotel room

Sade-kiss of life

Redveil-soulfood

Kali uchis-never be yours

Tyla

-breathe me

-Butterflies

-truth or dare

Artic monkeys-505s

Tame impala- new person, same old mistakes

Jhené aiko-stranger

Thats it!

User Profile: ItzVesper09
ItzVesper09 May 14th

@agreeableSkies9889 I would share my fav songs but I think I am of the worst choices to ask songs for lol

@agreeableSkies9889 the song mon Cheri by viscera’s recital has gotten me through my toughest times. Lyrics are interesting but personally I mess w it 

User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 May 15th

@agreeableSkies9889

I am always hooked with the 80's and 90's pop music.

Lately I had started to like Sabrina Carpenter

1 reply

@Jewelmoon17 do you have a favourite Sabrina Carpenter song?

skylynn-campbell.gif

load more

Tori Amos (her whole discography- there’s a lot, she’s been around for a looooong time. Just released a new album too) and Sofia Isella. I could list a lot more, music is really the only thing that I care about anymore and even sort of helps me- which is saying a lot. These two are just my favorites and helping me the most now. I’ve always been a huge Tori Amos mega fan though. Sofia is pretty new, but I am loving her music and just her as a person.