Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If there was a magical telescope that would show you anything your heart desires, what would you see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 12th

magical-telescope-gazing-mystical-cosmic-galaxy-dreamy-purple-hues-339937249_1768231729.jpg

104
User Profile: Sweetmess
Sweetmess January 15th

It'll probably take forever but I would want to see the cure/solution to the world's biggest problems and then sell them, just kidding on that second part ð«£

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@Sweetmess awww that would be fantastic💖💖 and maybe sell them for a littttttle price🤑🤑

load more

@Tinywhisper11

For sure I would see myself loving and being loved by a woman. Us in a beautiful relationship, full of love, nice things, deep conversations, gentle touches, cooking, experiencing variety of life tasts. 

Just a happy me making the special one joyfull too 😍

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@understandingCranberry1029 awww that's very sweet 💖 I hope that becomes a reality for you oneday soon💖

@Tinywhisper11

Hopefullu sooner, then later!

Nevertheless, thank you, dear! 😗

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@understandingCranberry1029 I'm sure you'll find your soul mate 💖💖 hugs you tightly 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

I’d see everything I’ve always dreamed of seeing ever since I was born and saw in my dreams every night ever since my first night of sleep. Way too many things to name them 😂 sorry ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th

@akunknown 😂😂 you know its gonna take you a life time to watch all those visions 💖💖💖

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown January 15th

@Tinywhisper11

Yep. Just like I know it’ll take you a lifetime to have your world of ice cream. I know you know that too 😂😂❤️

But if you can still somehow have your vision come true, so can I. Things need to be balanced out like that you know otherwise neither of us will ever have our dreams coming true. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th

@akunknown oh no🤔🤔 ok both of our visions come true💖😂

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown January 17th

@Tinywhisper11

I’m all well and good with that 👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: littleLime8292
littleLime8292 January 17th

@Tinywhisper11 I would see a house for me and my family to grow old in

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th

@littleLime8292 oh that would be nice💖💖 I bet you can invision your most perfect house💖

load more
User Profile: inventiveJar4198
inventiveJar4198 January 17th

I want to say yes but there also part of me that says no@Tinywhisper11

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th

@inventiveJar4198 sometimes seeing what our heart most desires can be scary. So I'll just give you a giant tiny hug💖💖

User Profile: inventiveJar4198
inventiveJar4198 January 17th

Thanks@Tinywhisper11

load more
load more
User Profile: HazelOlive98
HazelOlive98 January 18th

@Tinywhisper11 I would look out and see my late grandmother's wonderful smile and warm blue eyes, or the way my brothers face looked right before he told an awful joke. All the littlest things I wish I could see just one more time

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 22nd

@HazelOlive98 awww so very sweet 💖 those little magical moments still live in your heart💖💖

load more
User Profile: berrycheesecake90
berrycheesecake90 January 18th
A world with cool friendly dragons 😎 👌i guess¯\\(ツ)/¯ and lots of nature would be cool to fly around and have cool dragon pets 🐉 and cool gems !
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 22nd

@berrycheesecake90 😂😂 that's not a great idea😕 do you realise how much dragons poop?!? It's not very pleasant😂😂

User Profile: berrycheesecake90
berrycheesecake90 January 22nd

Ah?! :o why not?? Make it so they magically dont 😌✨ 😅 if u need to go to the park or another place , hop on ur dragon and fly there, all free and cool 😎👌

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 22nd

@berrycheesecake90 it would be pretty cool 😁💖 in lucky because I got Mayo. Mayo is my unicorn mayo, neighs😁 he can fly

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: caffeineat3am
caffeineat3am January 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

I think I’d see everything and nothing at the same time. Like a void that feels full.

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 9th

I would not look through the telescope...actually, I might destroy it instead. What's the point of seeing that which I most desire--& being unable to get it?

User Profile: radiantstar1900
radiantstar1900 February 9th

@Tinywhisper11

✨ THE WORLD WITHOUT HATE ✨