Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If there was a magical telescope that would show you anything your heart desires, what would you see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 12th

magical-telescope-gazing-mystical-cosmic-galaxy-dreamy-purple-hues-339937249_1768231729.jpg

104
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 12th

@Tinywhisper11 I would see a world made out of icecream😍😋

3 replies
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 January 14th

what flavors

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 14th

@Heather225 white flavour, Brown flavour, red flavour, green flavour, pink flavour and so on..😁💖

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 17th

How about rainbow flavor???? Rainbow sherbet is the BEST <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RainbowRosie
RainbowRosie January 12th

@Tinywhisper11

I think I’d want to see the people I love truly happy and at peace 🌹

2 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant January 12th

@RainbowRosie This is sooo beautiful and sweet. Awww. ❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@RainbowRosie that would be an incredible sight💖💖

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 12th

@Tinywhisper11

I could see my loved ones who have passed, and it would melt my heart for a few moments 💜💚

heavenly-birthday-candle.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@Amanda84 aww I wish that could be true💖 to see your loved ones up there in heaven would just be the best sight ever💖

User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate January 13th

@Amanda85

So touching.

load more

@Tinywhisper11 I would see myself happy and in peace. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@selfconfidentBranch167 do you think that if you saw that, it would change the way you live or think now??

load more
User Profile: SoulRising
SoulRising January 13th

@Tinywhisper11 can I be naughty?🤣☠️

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@SoulRising 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 let's keep it family friendly😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: SoulRising
SoulRising January 13th

@Tinywhisper11 don't worry I m a good man 🤣

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@SoulRising 😂😂😂 I believe you💖💖😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: life30foryou
life30foryou January 13th

Would see my mom

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@life30foryou awww that's sweet💖 💖💖 I'm sure you'll get to see her again oneday💖

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@Tinywhisper11 I want to see the end of the world😁 I bet it ends with a zombie apocolypse... That would be a really cool ending😁

User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate January 13th

@Tinywhisper11

If I had a magical telescope, I'd see my heart’s wish clearly -

brighter days unfolding, quiet joy growing,

and me, becoming totally serene. Pure bliss 😇

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@SimplyCompassionate do you think that vision would change his you live and think right now?

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@Tinywhisper11 how* you live

User Profile: SimplyCompassionate
SimplyCompassionate January 13th

@Tinywhisper11

Thanks for your question.

Yes, that brings in more positivity and hope in me.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 14th

@SimplyCompassionate I think it would do the same for me to💖💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: toughApricot8801
toughApricot8801 January 13th

@Tinywhisper11 i want to see me... safe.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@toughApricot8801 awww sweetie I would like to see that too💖💖 never give up on hope ok?💖

load more
User Profile: MuteAche
MuteAche January 13th

A peaceful and happy Life

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th

@MuteAche that would be a nice sight for lots of people💖💖 I hope that becomes a reality for you 💖

load more