Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I was told to go home today, turns out i had had too many

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing August 4th, 2025

527075620-24668453496085804-6027167319048068245-n_1754275444.jpg

(This is just a joke) 

14
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 4th, 2025

@genericbeing

Why does that look familiar ? 🤔

6 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP August 5th, 2025

@Amanda84 Because I'm a weiner dog in real life? 

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 5th, 2025

@genericbeing

Maybe your right 🤣

4 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP August 6th, 2025

@Amanda84 You must've seen me at the bar lol

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 6th, 2025

@genericbeing

What happens in the bar shall remain in the bar 🤣

2 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP August 7th, 2025

@Amanda84 Yeah no one needs to know how many peanuts I ate lol

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 7th, 2025

@genericbeing

I stopped counting 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 4th, 2025

@genericbeing

As long as your handing your car keys to the barkeep and taking a TAXI home, all is good 😊 👍

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP August 5th, 2025

@braindamag3 Luckily as a dog I don't drive 

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 August 4th, 2025

😂

I don’t think they’ll be a walk today 

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP August 7th, 2025

@peachThinker662 Hes snoozin

load more
User Profile: monamethyst
monamethyst August 4th, 2025

OMG the doggo so cuteeeee

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP August 5th, 2025

@monamethyst Lol

load more
User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 August 7th, 2025

@genericbeing

guess his or she is not the designated driver  lol