Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish my inbox kept flooding with message today

User Profile: seashell145
seashell145 October 20th, 2022

So I won't feel like I'm drowning, feeling ashamed of myself. For insulting myself over and over and over again. I just wish people kept texting me and I would keep answering.

28
User Profile: Yankeefan
Yankeefan October 22nd, 2022

@seashell145


2 replies
User Profile: Yankeefan
Yankeefan October 22nd, 2022

@Yankeefan

Hi there I feel the same on& off. I've been struggling with bipolar/addiction &problems that occurred as a result. I'm ashamed of my actions but know that'll keep me in a rut. We care. Please never give up on yourself.


1 reply
User Profile: seashell145
seashell145 OP October 22nd, 2022

@Yankeefan

I'm so sorry! No one deserves to have bipolar and addiction problems! But we do and I'm so glad you are seeking support! We're all in it together.

load more
load more
User Profile: affableRaspberries7395
affableRaspberries7395 October 22nd, 2022

@seashell145 - i do the same about not being good enough for anyone. i wish i could talk to my bf but i cant and it really hurts me. im sorry you feel that way because its not fair for anyone to feel this way.