Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wrote this poem years ago when I was still in high school. It's titled "A Better Tomorrow"


img-20260301-103514_1772336260.jpg

*what do you think about my poem? ;D

11
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP March 1st

the irony is that even until now I still feel lonely, but kinda wise like when I wrote this poem 9 years ago 😔

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow March 1st

@hopefulencounter I love this poem! <3 💝

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP March 1st

@fossilfellow thank you!🥹

load more

@hopefulencounter

I loved it

3 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP March 1st

@pioneeringPear6156 thank you, i'm happy to hear 🤗

2 replies

@hopefulencounter

Do you more poems that you can show here..I think I like how you write😁

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP March 1st

@pioneeringPear6156 awwe thank you 🥹, this is my old writing for school assignment and I haven't write any other poem ever since. I'm glad you like it 👍

load more
load more
load more

@hopefulencounter

Nice poem

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP March 1st

@exuberantBalloon1866 thank youu :') 

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine March 1st

@hopefulencounter

Impressively mindful, did you practice mindfulness in your school days ?

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP March 1st

@RunningMachine thank you, and no I don't practice mindfulness. I just wrote what's on my mind that time 🤗

load more