Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My 2 cats died today, I feel like I'm not allowed to be happy because it happened when I've just felt really happy since last week but then they died

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter September 12th, 2025

hey guys, maybe you've seen me here several times I mostly shared my stories about how I feel tired of online friendship. Then I finally stay away from them until now, I feel better. But today I feel sad again because two of my cats died on the same day. I was happy this morning because my friend gave me a gift but then in the evening my cats died because they got hit by a fast moving car.  Suddenly I feel sad again, but not crying because I feel tired of crying too. Can someone cheer me up? I really love those cats I even made a drawing based on them and I have a lot of videos of them. Now I can't even take a look at my phone gallery because their videos and photos filling 50% of my gallery. :(

10
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 September 12th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

Sorry for your loss, I know loosing a pet is very hard but to loose 2 in the same day? That has got to be the worst.

for-u-hug.gif

dance-mom-party.gif

cheer-up-sad.gif

Don't know what I could say that could cheer up, so I hope these gifs will help 😁 

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 12th, 2025

@braindamag3 thank you so much..🧡🧡 It's quite a depressing day for me. Last week I made a drawing of my cat and now this week she's no longer alive. :( Those unresponsible people ran away after causing their death

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 12th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

Omg my sincerest condolences. I’m very sorry for your two losses. 

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 13th, 2025

@akunknown thank you for comforting me 🧡

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown September 13th, 2025

@hopefulencounter

You are most welcome. Sending you hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 12th, 2025

@hopefulencounter I'm really sorry to hear that 🙁 May their souls rest in peace 🍀🤍

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 13th, 2025

@fossilfellow thank you, I really hope so too..

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 13th, 2025

❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Gabe821
Gabe821 September 12th, 2025

That’s tragic! I’m sorry for your loss and hope that you have someone wrap a blanket around you and give you some soup. You don’t have to be productive today or be forced to do anything that’s inherently stressful.

Grieve for your cats because you love them and the memories may sting, but their little souls will return one day and they’ll come looking for you in a different form since you gave them a home.

Thank you for sharing your pain with us and hopefully you feel even a teensy bit better after you’ve written it down.

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP September 13th, 2025

@Gabe821 🧡🏵️thank you so much for comforting me..thanks-thank-you.gif

load more