Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Sunshiningandsoareyou- This is for you❤️

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

Please don't lurk/read messages or upvote/ reply to anything here if you're not Sunisshiningandsoareyou or AmiableBunny4016 ❤ This is a personal space. 


@Sunshiningandsoareyou

❤️Helloooooo Sun buddy,

Lol. I dunno if the tags work anymore but I am sure Sun's powers work somehow. I really hope you find this lol. Even tho i see you around, i miss you Sun. if I get really honest with you I miss you. I miss having the time to chat to you on forums. I miss asking how you are doing. I miss you Sun. So me made this space for the both of us to chat and chat and chat. and even if we dont reply immediately we can still check in on each other. ❤️ My sun buddy is never alone. hehe. how are you doing Sun ?

Bunny

247
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 27th, 2023

wait.. sorry..... why cant i do anything properly oh my!!!! theaworthuwahtawuieheawt. im so sorry.

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 27th, 2023

oh *** that was posted in the wrong forum.

load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hey, how u doing? just missing you so ..... i decided to say hello.

7 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww you're the sweetest bunny ever!😭

Always lovely to receive a tag from my shining buddy!

I'm doing alrighty!

I saw a rainbow today, it was so pretty!🥰

How's youu? Whatchu been upto?❤

6 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Nothing much. just sitting at home in the really dull weather and watching child protection advertisements . dont even ask why. im weird. lol. aww the rainbow is colorful and so are you! hehe. beep boop!

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw how's the weather like currently? :o

I'm the weird one usually with weathers xD I actually enjoy dull weather with grey, cloudy sky! The melancholic vibe feels so peaceful sometimes! *-*

And and its okie haha, not asking why! xD

Bunny being her poetically awesome self!😛

*boopssss*

i-bestow-upon-you-a-boop-ollie-boop.gif

4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

its just really grey but also a little but of blue outside. ive just locked the room door so i dont hear mom and dad shouting. it feels calm. was listening to some music for a while. and then.. stared out of this window. lol. its a beautiful grey sky today

omg.... i love that gif ...... your literally the best shining buddy! :p

beep-boop-robot.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

That's my kinda weather, beautifully dull bluish grey sky Haha! 😴

I like it when it's chilly hehe (ironic coming from the 🌞 ik ik😛).

What is bunny's favorite weather?

Oh noes, I'm sorry to hear mum-dad's been shouting :/ that noise is really the worst. How's bunny doing? ❤ *hugs vvv tighttt* here with you okie. Let's try and block the noise away.🥺

Listening to music, peeking from the window and talking to shining buddy! Perfect-o! We stay here, mhm?🥰

Aw yay I knew you'd appreciate that gif. I love it and don't find many occassions or people to use it with lollll! 😭 *you* are the bestest best, shining buddy! ❤

Loving the robotic boops! XD xD

load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


bunny will go beep boop !


consistent-boops-ollie-boop.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

🤣 how adorable haha! 🤣

i-avoid-the-boops-boop.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Important Reminder: ❤️ Send with some love and happiness

In case no one told you today, you are an amazing, lovely, beautiful, caring, worthy, loved person and there is no one in the world like you. Thats what makes you so unique . You are always needed and loved. <3

Bunny


2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

😭 Bunny! Why! And! How! Soooo! Sweet! And! Thoughtful! Al-freaking-ways! 😭

Thankyouuu, love is duly received and greatly appreciated. There truly is no one like my dearest shining buddy who is always melting hearts with her kindness and love! ❤

I love chu lots, dear bunny, you're the brightest star! ❤

*hugssss*

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i love you lots too Sun buddy. ❤️😭 i just... cant express how much i appreciate you sometimes hehe. and you know..... i never know if i will wake up the next day.... so i always want you to know how much i care :p hope you looking after yourself. did you see a rainbow again today? hehe


load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sitting in the darkness? alone? afraid? i'm sorry. i know. and im sorry it feels that way because thats how i feel. how are ya? you okay? and if your not don't be afraid to say. shining buddy, you wanna talk?

bleep.bloop.

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awww always happy to see and talk to my favorite bunny being!❤

*hugs tighttt* sitting with you, lovely! All eyes and ears for you always.🤗

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

well, im scrapping all my roles on 7cups. its really not worth it anymore. Life really did take over.

*sends hugs if okay*

hugs-sending-virtual-hugs.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Shining buddy, all I got from that is that you're acknowledging the struggles in your life and taking out time for yourself to prioritize yourself and your life first, and I am so proud of you. You deserve all the breaks and step-downs from roles, the roles and teams will forever be willing to welcome back bunny when she feels like joining again, till then bunny deserves self care and we're all cheering for bunny!❤

big-hugs.gif

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

who knows why i breathe? oh well..... im scrapping almost everything in my life. most of the time i sit here thinking "wow. you really did nothing bunny. just *** ruined it all". other times its just..... wehtiawohtiwhtesoiutuawest. bleep. bloop. *hugs if okay* hope ur doing okay by the way❤️ been a while hehe!

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Oh noes Bunny :( I know those thoughts can be so pesky, making us go further down the rabbit hole, despite our best efforts to stay afloat.

Your breathing gives you life, and your life is important, Bunny. I could share many reasons why, but most important is that, there's no bunny else like *you* in the world, only you can fulfill your place in the world, and yes you do have one. ❤

When things aren't going well in our life, it's so valid to question life, and everyrhing related, I get that and I want you to remember that its okie to hit a setback in life, its okie to feel absolute awful, its okie to feel as you do, its okie to breakdown and be not okay, and despite all of that, you are important, you matter and you are worthy of life and breathing.

Shining buddy, I mean every word I say, but its quite possible that you don't believe any of it right now, and guess what? That's okie also, you don't need to believe me right now (but I hope someday you will), or feel magically okay again instantly reading this. I know it doesn't work like that, we can hear the kindest of words, and someone could do the most loving thing for us, and yet we wouldnt believe it sometimes, and its okie, we're hooman, we are allowed to struggle and take our time with things. Being not okay is okay also, we gotta just keep being gentle with ourselves while feeling such.

You're always allowed your pace okie. ❤

*keeps hugging tight* I love you, special bunny!🤗


User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016


easter-happyeaster.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I feel so forgotten for some reason. i dont even know why.

spring-happy.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw what makes bunny feel like she's forgotten? It's so not human-ly possible to forget someone as bright and beautiful as yourself, shining buddy. ❤

I'll speak for myself here (though I feel others would agree also), life can keep me off here at times, but you're always in my mind, when I think of cups, I think of you too, my brightest, most lovely bunny friend who is sooo very special to me! ❤

*hugssss*

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

eh , its fine. its not even you guys. if i change the world it wont be enough for giving back to you guys. <3 *hugs sun* i just... you know... as a kid i used to be afraid of stepping into the snow...... i used to be afraid i would drown or something. looking back i laugh at it. because i have drowned into the worse of my fears. those childhood fears came to life and now i drown in the fears of my life. but yk... we get over it. im fine. anyways...... hope your well. just.....

load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs bunnyyy* thinking of you, shining buddy!❤

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

they forgot. didn't they?

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 they who?😮

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

truth hurts doesn't it. everyone forgot at the end. Everyone uses the same old excuse these days. that they got lost in the world........ but everyone just doesnt remember. i hate how everyone just covers it up and tells me constant lies . im just done.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 aw do you mean someone forgetting you bunny? That is *not* possible, your kindness and love have left your footprints in the hearts of those you've met. Somebunny as special as yourself isn't easily forgettable. I for one, think of you and cheer for you always. Here with youu, okiee. ❤

load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

oh well, this is me and this is you. and there is nothing left

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2023

Sweet shining buddy, sending lots of love and hugs to you!❤

@amiableBunny4016

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP July 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun I swear to god I'm gonna cry 😭 I'm having a meltdown.

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 and it's super okay to cry ❤ *sitting with you* Bunny, here with you okie.

Would something help comfort you currently? ❤

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP July 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun my account was gone for *** almost 5 days and I don't know why I feel so forgotten. And I'm probably overreacting now that it's back. But I'm just overthinking everything and I keep thinking no one cares

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 aw no, it's okay to express how you feel, Bunny, doesn't come across as overreaction.

Sometimes people may get a little too busy with their own thing (me included) but that doesn't mean you don't cross our minds or that you're forgotten.

I feel as you do, being forgotten is such a scary feeling, it brings a lot of scary, uncomfortable, disturbing thoughts, I understand how seeing no one could reach out for you sooner during this time might have come across as not remembering you, it's a hurtful, wacky feeling thinking no one cares about you and I wish I could take it away from you. :/

Your special bunny self cannot be forgotten okiee, you *are* cared for, please take all your time in believing it, meanwhile I hope me and others who love you so much can remind you more often about the same. *hugs tight if okie* ❤ I'm really glad you're back.

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP July 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Idk sun. lots of people being mean and sending weird *** messages and bunny not know what to do or say and it scary. But at same time I'm fearful of being alone. Even tho lonlieness is my comfort. I'm tired of this . I'm tired of getting hated. I just wanna be like you. Or someone else. Just not me sun. This me is so ***. I hate this. Why can't I be like everyone else.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP July 25th, 2023

The only thing I think about is not the things I'm going through. But I constantly think everyone forgot me.

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP July 25th, 2023

I get it sun. I just ... I was right. I just live on this rope alone. I just have to balance because if I fall no one will pick me up but myself. Yk it's like when I used to come back from school and not one day someone asked me how I was. It's normal for me. Someone like me is easy to forget.

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP July 25th, 2023

I hate this sun. I hate shedding tears. I hate reading the messages I get. I'm tired. Im tired of being alone. I've lost myself.