@Sunshiningandsoareyou- This is for you❤️
Please don't lurk/read messages or upvote/ reply to anything here if you're not Sunisshiningandsoareyou or AmiableBunny4016 ❤ This is a personal space.
@Sunshiningandsoareyou
❤️Helloooooo Sun buddy,
Lol. I dunno if the tags work anymore but I am sure Sun's powers work somehow. I really hope you find this lol. Even tho i see you around, i miss you Sun. if I get really honest with you I miss you. I miss having the time to chat to you on forums. I miss asking how you are doing. I miss you Sun. So me made this space for the both of us to chat and chat and chat. and even if we dont reply immediately we can still check in on each other. ❤️ My sun buddy is never alone. hehe. how are you doing Sun ?
Bunny
@amiableBunny4016
Oh dear bunny, I'm really heartbroken to hear you're hurting so much.
Someone as precious as yourself only deserves nothing but kindness and love.
I'm a big "huh??!" at people here messaging you unkind things? 😳 I pity those who derive satisfaction out of hurting others. What they say and how they say speaks nothing about you but everything about the kind of person they are.
It's easier said than done, to ignore people or just not bother about what someone else thinks or says, I know it is the hardest to do, but you know bunny, I feel the hardest is not what they think/say because "they" will never be us and do not know even remotely who we are and how does it feel to be us, so what they say or think doesn't actually matter.
They can only sit at the peak of their privilege with their faulty sense of viewing hurt and healing~ sometimes, some people think they'll feel better if they see someone else doing worse, they feel better about themself when someone doesn't like themself. Some people project their insecurities on others simply because they cannot think of a better way to deal with it themself.
Acknowledging your insecurities, admitting them to yourself, being willing to work on it and actually taking the time to work yourself are all "hard" things to do and not many have the courage to do so. (I wish they did)
But what's easy? Making someone else feel worse, making someone else question their existence and worthiness, making someone else fall down the rabbit hole.
Some people who cannot do better for themselves will do something to make others do worse. They pick easy, only thinking about themself and never caring what consequences their actions and words have! (Its one thing to be a kind hooman, but I can imagine kindness might be a lot for people, so it's okay if they cannot be kind, but people can try being hoomans? I feel it is the least anyone can/ should do~ nothing excuses this, zero! nada! nothing!)
It's a them problem, Bunny, it's never on you how others feel or think or how they try to project about you.
However, it does matter how you feel and think about yourself. It's so valid to not think so highly of yourself when you're constantly been put down by those around and don't have the best environment around you.
The problem isn't you, the problem is around. Excuse yourself of anything and anyone not contributing to you in a positive way. Life is really short to fuss about things that will not matter later, it makes us miss out on people and things that do. And its certainly on us to really see and be able to distinguish what matters and what doesn't, because no one else can do it for us, but us. A moral obligation, and we owe this to ourselves.
Often times we are too tied to an idea of being a certain way and doing a certain thing to be accepted, to be valued, to be loved. Missing the point that we are all meant to be different, and we're all accepted, valid and worthy of all things kind and loving the same.
If everyone was alike, bunny wouldn't be the special bunny she is.
I feel you, sometimes we do not like ourselves, the way we are, the way things are, how life can be not the best at times, how some nights can feel never ending, how some mornings the bright sun too doesn't feel enough to make our heart feel warm, how the most honest, straight-from-heart kind words too do not stick and our brain simply doesn't seem to comprehend anything nice for us.
Super okay to feel as you do, shining buddy, you aren't meant to feel okay and happy always, as awful the terribly harsh emotions can be, they deserve a space too, it's a reminder of the hooman in us. And so long you're a hooman, there's a hope, and you're worthy of everything nice and better, because the universe accepted you here first, no one else here gets to question its validity now, fools-play to argue with Universal facts. No one in the right state of mind argues why does the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West!
*you* are accepted. *you* are valid. *you* are loved. *you* are valued. As you are, for who you are. And this is a universal fact!
"We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved."
Allow yourself to be loved and then begin the journey yourself. Show up for yourself, stand up for yourself. Do you for yourself!
Xyz people will say all kinds of things, good or bad for us, to us, it's on us what we pay attention to, what thoughts we allow to enter inside, what we feed on and what we believe. Let there be no space for unkindness-towards-yourself in you, Bunny, let there be more and more kindness, love, and more love. I see a lot of people here filling love in your cup also, allow it to enter and stay around inside. Let the love inside you be so strong it pushes everything unkind ever said to you out. You'll have to support us in supporting you and loving you, Bunny! We need Bunny's powers and then we know nothing can come in our way to love her and make her feel loved too!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
aww Sun. you always so good at supporting and reassuring ❤️ vewy inspiring and lovwy! ❤️ Idk what to say lol. Sun said it all in one go! ❤️ bleep . brain not work 9 in the morning❤️ this is the time im most likely to hurt myself so i got myself distracted with forums ❤️ me read every word of that message and i will read it everyday ❤️ *hugs sun if okay* ❤️ I sending lots of delicious cookies your way! ❤️
@amiableBunny4016 I'm so proud of you for holding on and seeking distraction. *hugs back and keeps hugging* ❤
Yes please, read it, read it often and start believing for yourself. Words will stay only words till we believe them and feel them for ourselves. ❤ Always at your pace! ❤
This became a bit too long (': so another text!
Having said all that, please always report and block any of these unsolicited comments made to you Bunny, you do not deserve them at all. People should know better. :/
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
but bunny like long long long long long things because long long long long long long things are long long long long long. and sun should not feel bad for long long long long long because the Sun is shining and so are you!
@amiableBunny4016 aww I'm so glad you do!😭
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
talking of which how is sunny buddy doing? :p❤️
"but bunny like long long long long long things because long long long long long long things are long long long long long. and sun should not feel bad for long long long long long because the Sun is shining and so are you! "
only now i realised how weird that seems reading it super fast lol
@amiableBunny4016 haha it's cute lol!
Sunny buddy is doing okiee! 🤗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
You have been in my thoughts 💕 *hugs if okay* sending you lots of huggles and cookies! 💕💕🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
@amiableBunny4016 bestest bunny❤ *huggles back and shares cookies with youu* 🤗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
💕 *Sits with you *
@amiableBunny4016
Aww precious company!🥰 *sitting with shining buddy*🤗 I'm so happy you're here, Bunny, here in this world, under the same sky, in my life, here with me now.❤
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Well one day even I will disappear from this ground under the sky . I'm just tryna spend my last days💕 but please don't feel sad. It's ok. I'll be here. Right here. Even when I'm not here I'll be here *hugs if okay*
@amiableBunny4016
Smh (':
One day we're all gonna get a nice, restful sleep, till then we can be *here* in the *now*, love and be loved by our love ones, because it's these little passing moments in life that we may miss out on otherwise with everything else going in our lives and our mind, that make life feel so much better. And Bunny deserves all the better, the best and the bestest in life always! ❤
Hang in tight okiee, it's a rollercoaster, but we in it together! ❤
*loves you lots more* thankyouu for being so kind to me always, Bunny, you bring so much light to my life by simply being you, and I'm so so grateful always. ❤
I do hope you can get some rest, lovely, superbunnieees can use some rest also, even if that means laying down and closing your eyes, simply *being*. ❤
You're in my thoughts always, and I'm so happy to receive your tags always, Shining buddy, always a tag away okie(?). ❤
*hugsssss* 
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
What would I do without you? 💕 Hehe. Thank you for all your kindness and love Sun 💕 ❤️❤️ you mean so much to me! 🤗🤗🤗 I hope your doing okay and taking care of yourself Sun 🤪 you always so supportive and lovely towards others and sometimes I think about you! Please be gentle with yourself 🥺 you is very very special sun 🥺 this place isn't the same without someone like you ❤️❤️ hehe. Me got some sleep last night . 2 hours is enough for someone like me :p hehe. Me getting better ❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗 *hugs and cookies if okay* I give sun gaint bunny hug!
Thinking of you dear shining buddy!❤ @Amiablebunny4016
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Heya ❤️ thinking of you too. Sorry. I was on a self care break. I was supposed to be back tommorow ❤️ love ya shining buddy. How are youuu? ❤️❤️
@amiableBunny4016
The S in self-care break could never stand for "sorry", sweet bunny, I'm soooo proud of youuu for taking one. As much missed you were here, your wellbeing precedes everything.❤
I'm doing alrightyy. You've been in my thoughts all this while. How's youuuu?❤
Take your time always okie! *huggles* 🤗 Love yaa moreee!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
There is alot of things I should be sorry for ❤️ I appreciate you so much shining buddy ❤️ your so amazing and lovely and I can't thank you enough ❤️ I'm fineeee 💕 I'm glad your alright! Thanks for checking in on me ❤️ I'm okayyy. ❤️ Sends hugs if okay
@amiableBunny4016
Aw do you wanna talk about them, Bunny? It's okie if not. I hope your definition of fine is similar to the usual meaning of the word hehe. Only wishing for all things kind for you always!🤗
*you* are amazingerrrrr and the bestest Bunny ever! I love you loads and smh hugs are always okie!😭❤
@Amiablebunny4016
Always happy to see you too, bestest BunnnBunnn! ❤
*hugs back*
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
just a reminder! 💜 because the Sun is shining and so are you!

@amiableBunny4016 hehe shining buddy, thank you for the sweet and loving reminders and for being exactly you! ❤❤❤
What was bunny's last act of self-care?🤗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
hehe💜Shining buddy deserves happy happy days! and happy happy posts!💙aaaaaaahhhhhh.... uhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ooooooo....*skips question* 💜 coming back from hospital to this home... after all the lies i told.. and the convincing .... im sitting in an abusive household spending the nights hearing screaming and banging.. soooooo.. self care is uselessssss😜i dont even sleep tbh. anywaysssss..... hope your taking care of yourselfffff💙
p.s when i first read that question my face was like
whattttttttttttt doessss thattttt meannnnnn nooooooooo
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
*Hugs if ok*

@amiableBunny4016
Shining buddyyy, I'm sorry for missing your tags earlier. :/
Hugs are always okay, and its alwaysss good to hear from you!❤
*lots of huggles backkk*
How's you doing today, Bunny?❤
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Naaa don't be sorry ❤️ I know this place can be overwhelming at times and things can be too much on 7cups. Especially catching up with tags ❤️ *hugs* me fine. Me just catching up with amazing sunshine . Just wanna remind you

@amiableBunny4016
Your kindness sometimes makes me question if unicorns exist in the same part of our universe, as yourself too.
Honestly? It wouldn't be super shocking and I wouldn't be surprised at all if you ever admit that you ride on unicorns and nom magic-glitter cupcakes full of rainbow sprinkles, Shining Bunny. (But it's okie if you don't wanna, I'm a secret keeper and your lil secret is safe with me fureverrr) 🦄❤
I love you vv much okie. Please be good to you always, you deserve your kindness and unicorn-magic the most! 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Life isn't all rainbows ❤️💜😭 but I'm sure one day I'll come with a real unicorn ❤️ anything is possible like they say. Maybe my childhood unicorn dreams were real. 🥺🥺 I used to believe in unicorns when me was younger ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me and sun be unicorn twins but you still shining as always sun don't worry ❤️I love Chu

@amiableBunny4016
Aww life most definitely isn't. But you know shining buddy, a part of me is glad that life isn't all rainbows always.
I feel most of us hoomans get v comfortable and take lots of things for granted some times (sometimes unknowingly even), and now do you know what makes rainbows speical?
For me, they are special because they aren't a regular/ recurring/ expected event (not at least in my part of the world), which is why when I see a rainbow I stop everything else and just spend time gawking at it like a baby (I say like a baby, because babies have the sweetest lil twinkle in their eyes when they see something lovely and feel happy, and that for me is the peak level of joy haha), admiring the beauty of the rainbow and for whatever little time I can sight it, none of the other stuff comes to mind (perhaps brain blocks it on purpose? I dont even know lol) in that moment though, suddenly life does feel so much better, just thinking of the rainbow as a sign from the universe that there's still more for me to see here, more for me to experience here, more for me to love here and it is for me, a very special feeling.
To be honest, it's also an analogy for "fleeting beautiful moments" and fragility of life for me (I believe these are special moments because they are rare and it is inevitable that it'll pass soon before we even know of it), a reminder of how there's something so magnificent in front of me that I don't wanna think about anything else, not till I have the company of this masterpiece fosho! (':
I usually carry my phone when I'm out in nature or like most places anyway lol, to click pictures and keep memories for later, the last time, I saw a rainbow~ a few months back, I was at home and saw it from the balcony space, but not even for a second I thought about going to the room to get my phone to capture it or something maybe because I didn't want to miss it even for a while, or maybe because as they say, the most beautiful things can only be felt with the heart, and in that moment, only capturing the beautiful picture painted in the sky in my heart was all I wanted to do.
Somehow it was a mental capture, something I'll try to hold onto for as long as possible, defo till I catch another rainbow and have them pile on each other. Collecting rainbows sounds fun, right lol?🌈
Oooppssieeees I rambled too much looool, sun in reflective mood hehe! 🤧🙈
Circling back xD I'm glad life isn't rainbows always, because that's how we appreciate the rainbow times in life more. If every day was rainbow day, would we take time to even notice it? Perhaps not, I personally wouldn't, and I'm scared of a day where I don't appreciate the rainbow in front of me. I can only hope this day will never arrive.
But I truly do wish you collect lots of rainbows as reminders of the rainbow end of things and to continually believe that there always is one more rainbow for you to experience, for that you'll need to put up with a lil rain, but no worries, the sun's got ya back, and will shine on you, to diffuse all darkness around, so you can gawk at the rainbow in its true glory, my beautiful shining buddy.
Hehe yusss shining buddy, we are unicorn twinnieees yayyy and smh smh you're spot on, anything can happen, they also say that magic is only enjoyed by those who believe.🥰
I hope smoll bunny's unicorn dreams do come true, they probably are true already in some part of the universe, we can believe in the unicorn-magic and yusss, one day it'll be real for chuuu! 🥺
This got really wholesome, Bunny, I'm crying lol but then again what's new? We're always chopping onions and having salon-seshhesss together hahaha!😭💅 *loves you more*