@Sunshiningandsoareyou- This is for you❤️
Please don't lurk/read messages or upvote/ reply to anything here if you're not Sunisshiningandsoareyou or AmiableBunny4016 ❤ This is a personal space.
@Sunshiningandsoareyou
❤️Helloooooo Sun buddy,
Lol. I dunno if the tags work anymore but I am sure Sun's powers work somehow. I really hope you find this lol. Even tho i see you around, i miss you Sun. if I get really honest with you I miss you. I miss having the time to chat to you on forums. I miss asking how you are doing. I miss you Sun. So me made this space for the both of us to chat and chat and chat. and even if we dont reply immediately we can still check in on each other. ❤️ My sun buddy is never alone. hehe. how are you doing Sun ?
Bunny
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunnnnn wrote a whole essayyyyy ❤️ and I admire this. 🥺 sun should write a book I swear. You write like a pro ❤️❤️🥺 this was an inspirational read 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️ and I love how you put everything into words. I totally agree with you. My not so rainbow life, in a not so accepting family with a not so happy story (rather tragic) taught me so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and even better you came to my life! I love Chu sun and we always do baby gawking together 🥺🥺🥺 bunny is a little teenie but I promise when I come to oldie side I'll be with you a little bit more ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Omggggggg. It was first day of school today and teacher show us a picture of said 'dont let your fears come in the way of your dreams' and it shows a mountain and person climbing and there was 🌈 and this rainbow talk reminded me of that ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Is sun buddy doing okay? How is cupsing going? Bunny love u w much.
Uhh.. hi xD .. sorry I'll reply to the cupsiversary thing soon .. I read your message. I'm just.... listening to mom screaming about how useless I am. But anyways.. uh... how are you doing?
@amiableBunny4016
Could Bunny plug into some music? <3
It's okie to take your time to reply. <3
I've been sick lately being a sneezyyy persunn hehe but fine xD how's youu shining buddy, except eh ze mum screaming at you? :(
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Idk. Spent the night watching my sibling get beaten. Couldn't do anything but scream. Eh, ever since dad left mom is revealing her real colours. She loves shouting at us. Its her hobby now. And if I plug in any music I think she will murder me.
I'm sorry your sick :( *gives tissues* I hope sun shining buddy gets well soon! And of course take your time and look after yourself. ❤️❤️ sending you sneezy healing beams.
@amiableBunny4016
oh noes, no music then, it is heart breaking to hear that Bunny, it's just not fair to you and your sibling. Sooo wish your mum knew better. 😔
Is anyone around to talk some sense into her? :/ :/
Please stick with your sibling and take care of both of you okiee, I understand it's a lot to ask for but I'm praying for y'alls safety. ❤
"sneezy healing beams" made me giggle lol, thank youuu for the healing beams hehe, much needed and greatly appreciated. 🤗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Hehe. Eh we used to it. It be okay 🌈💜 sneezy healing beams hehehhe ❤️🥺 it gonna be okie. *sending more tissues for sneezy* 💕
@amiableBunny4016
Nuu, we shouldn't be used to abuse, Bunny. 😔 It's not something anyone should be used to, I understand sometimes there feels like no escape and to just continue taking all of it but I truly pray y'all can come out of it and experience with safety and love. You deserve it too okie, neverrr allow you to forget that, it'll be easy to slip out when there's a lack of it but I trust in you to continue reminding yourself of all the kindness you deserve.❤
Thankieees for the tissues hehe, you da best!🥰
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@amiableBunny4016 🤗❤🤗
@Sunisshininganddoareyou
Bunny been at school and just came back but just came around to say hello and thank you for everything you have done!

@amiableBunny4016 Bestest Bunny, always the happiest to see you, thank you for being *you*. ❤
How was school today for you?

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
it was okay i guess. a bit of work overload but im getting through it. how are ya doing buddy? You always shining!

@amiableBunny4016
Oh noes, school can be so demanding sometimes. I know, I believe in my shining buddy for trying her bestt. *huggles*
I'm doing alrighty, just winding down, watching some netflix hehe.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Netflix :o enjoyyyy sunshine! yay to self caree! hehe. i am managing with school work hehe. its slightly overwhelming but we getting there. 💛that GIF is so cuteeee.

@amiableBunny4016 hehe yess, it do be like that sometimes lol!
Thank youu shining buddy. It sure sounds a lot overwhelming, but taking it one day at a time and doing your best counts superrrr much, try to get some rest soon also okieee. I love youuu!❤
And yes lol, v cutu baby yoda! XD
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Hehe ❤️ thank you shining buddy! 🥺 me is trying to get rest. Was just missing having people around so me decide to go lurking in forums 🌈🤗I managed to get most school work done but don't want to overwhelm/isolate myself. Hehe. 🌈
@amiableBunny4016
Yay for getting lots of work done already and being mindful not to isolate and get overwhelmed while youre at it and trying to get some rest also, I'm super proud of youuu, shining buddy. 🤗
Aw I'm certain everyone's face is a big smiley emoji when they see your message/ tags, like me lol (my face when I hear from/see bunny around~ "🥰" ~ no kidding haha), you are the sweetest somebunny in our lives! Take good care of youu! and weee weeeee rainbow emojisssss! 🌈🥰❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
When sun tags people/when I see Sun:
😝😜🤪😛😅❣️💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😀😃😃😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️💛🧡💙💛🤎🖤💚🤍💛🤎🤎💛🤎🧡🤎💚💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hehe!
@amiableBunny4016 lol hehe youuu vv adorableee!😭🥰🤗❤🌈
*lurks*
@amiableBunny4016 *hugglesss a sweet lurkeyBunnyy*
@amiableBunny4016
Thinking of youu, Bunny.🥺
Also, nopity-nope, the forums, the community, cups, the world, none of it would ever look, feel or be the same without you. You make every space you're in 10000times more beautiful, simply being there, whether you believe it or not, shining buddy.💗

Hope you've been trying to be patient with yourself.💗
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Oof. Well then.. find a replacement for me quicker. I'm long gone. 💙 stay safe.
@amiableBunny4016
No, there ain't any replacement for you but you're more than allowed to take all the time you need for yourself. You're thought of, remembered and loved, always. <3
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
What do I say? Im tired of coming here constantly wishing that someone cared or listened and then end up feeling worthless. Idek what to say. Like I don't want to hurt anyone.. but at the same time everything's hurting me. And then when I say I'm leaving them everyone cares all the sudden . Idek what to do anymore sun. Nothing makes sense. I've been thinking about it more and it just won't go together. My life is a total wreck and so am I. My home is not a home. My family is not a family. I don't have friends. And guess what? I don't have anything left .