Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Sunshiningandsoareyou- This is for you❤️

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

Please don't lurk/read messages or upvote/ reply to anything here if you're not Sunisshiningandsoareyou or AmiableBunny4016 ❤ This is a personal space. 


@Sunshiningandsoareyou

❤️Helloooooo Sun buddy,

Lol. I dunno if the tags work anymore but I am sure Sun's powers work somehow. I really hope you find this lol. Even tho i see you around, i miss you Sun. if I get really honest with you I miss you. I miss having the time to chat to you on forums. I miss asking how you are doing. I miss you Sun. So me made this space for the both of us to chat and chat and chat. and even if we dont reply immediately we can still check in on each other. ❤️ My sun buddy is never alone. hehe. how are you doing Sun ?

Bunny

247
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 27th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hey sun buddie, how you doing? 💛 (sorry for random check-in xD)

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Smh not Bunny saying sorry for checking-in?😭 

Whaaaattttt?! nooo lol, random check-ins are the best and specially from Bunnybeaniee. 

I'm doing okiee today, it's night now so just cupsing for sometime, unwinding hehe. How about you, lovely?💖

4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 27th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

haha. aww. 💛 I'm glad. hope you get some rest soonsie sunshine! 🌞

im getting there. just dealing with life here and there. surviving. school, home, marriage and ***. yeah, at 14 it all works out. im 14. lol. i've got used to this sort of life by now lol 💛 i'm glad your doing okay sunshine! always here for you <3

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny? marriage?😔 they really went with it?! I-I am just so speechless, I literally have no words, cruelty stuns me. Goodness, the kind of people we have around? It's freaking scary. :/ 

Dear friend, I don't even know how you're getting used to life being so different on you, but I know you are one brave soul and continue to do your best to face everything life throws so shamelessly at you. Things it absolutely shouldn't be throwing at anyone, let alone you. 😔

*hugs you tightly and doesn't let gooooo*

I love you so much.💖

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 27th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

this guy said he wanted to leave me and divorce me. and it was so freaking fake.. because no one signed any documents or took a ceremony. they just said apperantly i was married. and this guy.... he is abusive as ***. 


isn't it traumatising. when someone rips the head off your childhood teddy bear. or makes you eat on the hard ground, like an animal. 

eh i got used to it from a young age. sometimes having a child is a burden. and they wanted it to take it off them. feeding me, dressing me and taking care of me feels like an obligation. you know how people throw trash out of their car when they dont need it? the same way my parents threw me out of their lives. they had so much hatred if they had it for a wall that wall would collapse

*hugs* i love you too sunshine. 💛

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 27th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i think you is sleeping. good night sun! take care of yourself :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP March 18th, 2024

you alright my friend? 💖 and i mean it (not in the meanie type of way) i mean like its okay not to be okay way. *hugs sun buddie if okay* 

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP March 18th, 2024

forgot to tag lol @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 19th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Aw you're too sweet always, Bunny, thank youu.💗 

I'm not the alright-test xD but managing. (': 

How are you doing today?💗 

Hugs are always okay. *hugs back tightly* 🤗

Uhmm also, how do you feel about other people reading our conversations here and upvoting etc? I see some upvotes sometimes from other people and  I'm personally not very comfortable with it lol when people read personal stuff that we mean to share with each other here, so I added a note in the main post, is that okay with you? (Lemme know if you'd like me to add/ edit anything in it though) and I hope people can respect the privacy here after the reminder.😅

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP March 19th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww sunshineee! you could have told me a while ago and I could have edited it ages ago. its a bit scary when people upvote but sadly bunny no adultie to pm you :( i hear youuu. if you find it uncomfy, you can delete this post , i dont mind. hehe . i know its a bit weird with people seeing this, but *your comfort and your thoughts/feelings are important and if something isnt quiet right for you you can tell me. *<3 *sends hugs if okay* your awesome ily so much <3  

yeah, i get a sense things are a bit upsy and downsy for you <3 i know life isnt all rainbows and unicorns, but im here for you. and i'm glad your managing and getting there sun buddie. the 7cups community loves you and i love you too! <3 

Im okay thank you <3 *sends love and comfort beams*

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP April 4th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

TW/Physical/emotional abuse

so uh... the thing i said about limits on food and ***. yk the man who my mom tried to get me married off to. he had successfully entered the house ages ago.... and since then has abused the *** out of me ever since. and since im on a school holiday, im locked away in the house constantly dealing with beating and ***. so yeah.... 


User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP April 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

kiss.gif

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 19th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hey,

so.. its been forever. I know. I hope your okay... and if not i hope your taking care of yourself at least.  i know its hard. you were in my thoughts today. i know we havent spoken much and it might feel awkward, but i am here if you ever wanna have a lighthearted chat or just talk about things in general. honestly, i miss you. i miss talking to you. i miss your words and your comfort. i just miss being around someone that can make me feel worthy and loved like you. <3 

Bunny.


2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 20th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

"i miss you. i miss talking to you. i miss your words and your comfort. i just miss being around someone that can make me feel worthy and loved like you. <3" ~ Not the bestest Shining BunnyBeaan melting my heart as always!😭 

BunnnBunnn I am sooo touched by your kindness and thoughtfulness, I can't even explain how very grateful this made me feel right now, and I'm sure again, whenever I read it again.❤

Being thought-of by someone is my greatest treasure, being thought by you is a greater blessing, thank youu really!

I know, I know :( been a while since we talked more here I miss you and have missed talking to you too, but please know it'll never be awkward or anything to hear anything you have to say. 

Our space right?! You're always welcome here and share or talk about anything you want to/ feel like/need to.❤

Life's been a little too iffy lately urgh, trudging through and managing okay mostly, but it's been keeping me away from cups and I dunno I'm just really apologetic for not replying sooner/talking more often in recent times. :(

You know me though, I'm a tag away for you whenever you need a friendly shoulder to lean onto or someone to choppy chop onions with hehe, have salon sessions with, someone to sit with or share a blanky for with or just share the most hilarious gifs ever with xD etc anything really, one-stop-for-all-kinds of ✨fun✨ lol! 

I love ya sweet Bunny, and think of you so vvv often, hoping for life to be a little softer and kinder on you and for you to continue trying your best like the strong bunny you always are.❤

Been aged smh, please update me, how've you been lately? how's life treating you lately? meanie people around still? :/ how's your brother? how was your day? how is eating, sleep, resting, school etc for you lately? (lots of questions hehe, feel free to skip any, just wanted to let you know I'm vvvvvvv happy to hear from you and vvvvvv looking forward to hear more and chat more)❤

Sending lots of love and biggg hugs your way!

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP May 22nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww 💜 i hope your okay sunshine buddy. i'm glad a little bit of kindness made you feel better, you deserve to be remembered and loved and checked on friend! sorry for the late reply friend, bunny world been a bit busy/chaotic. i'll try better next time to respond quicker 💜

i'm glad your getting through and even though life is a rocky journey and iffy wiffy I think its something quiet special for you to still be here, for you still breathe and talk and be your funny, beautiful sunny self. because even though it may be dark now, the sun surely rises everyday my friend 💜 i hope things get better for you! *hugs if okay*

aww friend. i understand being apolgetic for replies and stuff, but you is also important buddy. you come first. then the rest of us. because if you take care of you, then you can take care of us better too💜 and most importantly, be more kindd to yourself buddyy!! i know its very clichè xD. you know the "be nice to yourself" and 'do self care" you know, it all sounds very repetitive. but like they say...

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you "have a good day". Instead I advise you to simply "have a day". Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet. It'll be better soon. Until then, have a day" - Unknown.

Sometimes, we are so stuffed up in "i must do this" and "i should do that..." and "I need to support xyz" but honestly, the world doesnt expect anything of you, you expect things from yourself friend.  you are a gift to the community and a total blessing. so yes, the fact that you wake up and get ready, is an act of self care and an act of being amazing in itself 💜 the fact that you typed those words, is simply just... amazing. because i know life can be hard. but you got this yeah?

same for you. I am also just a tag away so we can be silly and of course to have all sorts of fun! haha. Just doing anything and being our little beautiful selves! 

I love you too. I hope life treats you better in the meantime because you are such a kind and loving human! i'm so so proud of you.

things been okay i guess. health and diagnosis' and stuff going down the drain, but you know.. just living life the way it is and coming to the phase of accepting. dont really have a family anymore. just in the middle of chaos. but oh well.... I made it.

*sends big huggles and teddy bears and happiness and good wishes and yayy vibes your way and ..... etc etc etc and sparkles because why not....?* xD (the list goes on to infinite)

xD love you sun buddie!

Bunny :)



 

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 2nd, 2024

@Sunshiningandsoareyou

just popping into to say hello sun friend!

cherryfurby-whos-awesome-youre-awesome.gif

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 2nd, 2024

yep.... no... bunny still fails to learn how to tag dear @Sunisshiningandsoareyou  . I dont know what it is about the "is" that i always forget😭

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 2nd, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Aww haha its alrighty buddy, the fact you think of me and send me these warm reminders alone means the world to me. I love you vv much, shining buddy, you da absolute best bunny in the world.😭🤗💖

*hugs tight and doesn't let go* 

milk-and-mocha-bear-love.gif

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

don't worry. i will learn your username one day 😀 its okie friend, i like sending you happy and warm reminders 💗 because you deserve to feel loved and happy! 💖you is awesome pawesome! *hugs tight and sends lots of happy vibes your way*

awesome-motivate.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 2nd, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Homework for BunBun😮 

Write "Sun is shining and so are you" twice every day!😛

That'll be such a shining affirmation and reminder for sweet bunny's shining self too.🤗💖

Awww you is double awesome pawesome and deserve soooooo much love and huggles and happiness too.🥺💖

I'm feeling just too emo right now lol, you'll just have to embrace all the mush and fuzzieees. So so so so so so grateful for Bunny.😭🥺 *keeps hugging*🤗💖

hugs-thinking-of-you.gif

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP June 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol. thats the best homework i've recieved in my life (i'm not joking) who doesn't enjoy reading/writing the beautiful sun's username! 💗 the sun is shining and so are you! 

your username is just too sweet and wholesome 💗😭 i can't!!! its okay to be emo, sometimes the sky is blue, that doesnt mean we cannot feel blue sometimes. your emotions valid <3 me triple grateful for you sunshine friend! 💗 the sun is shining and so is @Sunisshiningandsoareyou. 

*sends sparkles and fuzzy and soft teddies*

easter-bunny-some-bunny-loves-you.gif



load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP July 31st, 2024

long time no talkie sunshine buddy 💛 just stopping by to let you know that you are amazing!

thinking-of-you-peach-cat-think.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 1st, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 

Shining buddy, I'm so sorry for being unavailable lately, and for the delayed responses. I promise you, however, there's many many moments when I think of you, many days when I feel grateful for you.🥹

It simply amazes me (not as much now, because you're so consistent at it, so I'm convinced, it's just a *bunny* thing to do), how despite dealing with your challenges, you still take out time to think of me (and many of your other friends), how you still manage to check up on me and remind me that atleast somebunny's out there looking out for me too.🥲

I- Bunny, I truly cannot express in words how much it means to me. Specially at a time like this. 

I haven't been really me-self for a while, just eh managing, taking it one day at a time and doing the bare minimum to keep going. It's alright though, life happens, yeah? (': 

But yes, just to reiterate, it means the absolute world to me, to be thought about and so kindly, still. 🥺

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Always a chopping onions kinda situation here lmao. 🤣😭 You da bestest BunBunn everr. I love you, with all my heart, and I don't say it lightly.💖

hugs-love.gif

Pleaseeee tell me about you, how've you been? what you been upto? how are things at school? cups? where you live? Anything and everything.💖

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP August 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

No worries sunshine friend. I understand life can be busy, chaotic and all and I don't really mind delayed responses. My responses are also delayed since I am at home now with mom and stuff. Its a bit of a struggle trying to catch up with everything. I hope life is going alright for you, or I hope you're at least surviving. (sometimes surviving is an achievement you know xD)

aww. I'm glad you find me coming in and saying hello helpful or kind. I hope it doesn't bug you too much 😛 Sometimes people come in and out of my mind. And i always like to say hello and all or just check in cos you never know when someone actually needs it.

Many times in my life, where people have just asked me how i am or said hello, or just sent a little message makes me think someone actually cares, or someone actually remembers me. It makes my day better. idk about other people. So i like to do the same thing, we never know when someone is in desperate needs to talk to someone else or just create a conversation. 💜

Yeah, i noticed that. You haven't been the sunshine we are used to, the sunshine i used to know. 🌞 But you know... it just goes to show, even the brightest, kindest most beautiful people face challenging times in life and they make step back from things like 7cups. and thats okay. Life is a challenge on its own friend.

Also.. wheather you are your-self or not we will love you the way you are. You don't have to change a teeny-weeny bit of yourself to impress or support any of us. Wheather you are sad sunshine, happy sunshine, excited sunshine, upset sunshine, we love whatever sunshine brings for us. 💗 because those are the real connections in life. The ones where you can merely love someone for who they are.

yeah life happens, sometimes its just like ehhhhhh oooooo aaaaaa and then everything flips like a pancake. (i have such a dry humour lmao) but you know,  your always welcome to have a little salon session or a crying session with me or just have a nice, calming conversation. honestly, i get bored on here alot of the time. xD. 🤪

I'm happy sunshine. I'm happy things like this can make you feel a little more better. the world needs more kindness now a days. 🥺 brooo. your saying thank you for me being nice to youuuuu 😭 ngl thats too cutee. xD nu-uh i love you moreee! 💛

i'm fine really. there is nothing much going on. just the same old traumatic disaster lol. i have my happy moments there and then. i survive. lmao. i'm getting there. 

moti-hearts.gif

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP August 2nd, 2024

bro i wrote a whole essay 😅 i apologise in advance.

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP August 13th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

auntie-cricket.gif

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP August 21st, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

We go through the days wondering around and occupied in leaving our own footprints in the world. And the more darkness we are surrounded with in our life and the more horrible and scary places we are in life whether its trauma or not we always seem to forget, that after night comes the day and the sun rises eventually. In the night only half of the world is awake. isn't it strange?  the day does come. I hope that whatever your going through in life, the sun rises on you and I hope you feel the warmth and the joy, and the beauty of who you truly are 💛 - Bunny