Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 12th, 2025

%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB.gif

505
User Profile: WOLFFSBANE
WOLFFSBANE August 23rd, 2025

👁🧞‍♂️👁👍🏻🛌

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 23rd, 2025

@WOLFFSBANE I wish I could fall asleep???

8 replies
User Profile: WOLFFSBANE
WOLFFSBANE August 24th, 2025

Yeah

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 24th, 2025

@WOLFFSBANE if you need help sleeping I can book you a appointment with doctor hammer 🔨😁

6 replies
User Profile: WOLFFSBANE
WOLFFSBANE August 24th, 2025

Yes please!

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 24th, 2025

@WOLFFSBANE 😂😂😂 no I would never do that😇 out on some relaxing music that helps me 💖

4 replies
User Profile: WOLFFSBANE
WOLFFSBANE August 24th, 2025

Aww darn😂 I have tried music I just get afraid of stuff happening

3 replies
User Profile: WOLFFSBANE
WOLFFSBANE August 24th, 2025

Thanks for the advice tho

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 24th, 2025

@WOLFFSBANE in here if you want to talk about it 💖

1 reply
User Profile: WOLFFSBANE
WOLFFSBANE August 25th, 2025

aww thanks💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Meleslynda5
Meleslynda5 August 23rd, 2025

♾️😶‍🌫️👻😵😴

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 24th, 2025

@Meleslynda5 when you fall asleep you have nightmares??

You don't like falling asleep because of bad dreams??


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 24th, 2025

@Meleslynda5 trying to stay awake because of nightmares???

load more
User Profile: greatlistener17462
greatlistener17462 August 25th, 2025

👁️💗🍁

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@greatlistener17462 I love trees??

I love canada??

I love maple syrup??

I love nature??

I love autumn??

2 replies
User Profile: greatlistener17462
greatlistener17462 August 25th, 2025

i love fall haha 💕

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@greatlistener17462 yaaaay I got it right

wednesday-morning-happy-dance.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: generousLynx22
generousLynx22 August 25th, 2025

🤐😥😩😭

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@generousLynx22 mixed emotions??

not sure how you feel??

you find it hard to open up about things???

2 replies
User Profile: generousLynx22
generousLynx22 August 25th, 2025

Yes, literally every single time.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@generousLynx22 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tona033
tona033 August 25th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😶😐😑😶😐😀🙁😔😞😐😶🤭😃🙂

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@tona033 you before you have your morning coffee then after you had your morning coffee???

Was feeling meh' but has the day went on your a bit happier??


3 replies
User Profile: tona033
tona033 August 25th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 nahh, im always like this sometime im happy, always down. happiness lasts for a short time. and my day so far is good as long as i can distract myself with game tbh

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@tona033 yeah depression really sucks 🙁 I'm sorry sweetie 🙁 but remember if the world didn't suck we'd all fall off😁💖

1 reply
User Profile: tona033
tona033 August 26th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 thanks for your kind words...i really needed it much. Take my appreciation for the depth of my heart ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: INFJariesLOVE
INFJariesLOVE August 25th, 2025

👶🎎🧸👻 🤱

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@INFJariesLOVE 

A baby just got christened??

Your praying and your thoughts are with a child in heaven??

It's a child's birthday and it's spooky how fast he/she's grown???

A new baby is born??

Your friends just had a baby??

load more
User Profile: eyeofthetigerrr
eyeofthetigerrr August 25th, 2025

👁️🐯

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@eyeofthetigerrr 😂😂😂😂 your the eye of the tiger??

load more
User Profile: Bedo2025
Bedo2025 August 25th, 2025

👊👊🤜🤛🤜🤛👊👊🥊🥊👊🥊🤜🤛🤪

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@Bedo2025 you love giving fist bumps??

Your passion is boxing???

You got into a fight with someone???

1 reply
User Profile: Bedo2025
Bedo2025 August 26th, 2025

Close enough, yea someone made me a punching bag 😬😅

load more
load more
User Profile: PoppySeedy
PoppySeedy August 25th, 2025

😍😺

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 25th, 2025

@PoppySeedy you love cats????

load more
User Profile: easyScarf7950
easyScarf7950 August 26th, 2025

🐔🐔🐔🐔