Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: Dibendu
Dibendu March 22nd, 2025

I'm not a good person at all. I'm interested in doing evil things to others

User Profile: voidcomposer
voidcomposer March 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That I am only human. Sometimes when things are tough, people will treat you as if you are not a human at all. I wish people are kind enough to remember that we are all human. We make mistakes but we can also rise up and make things right 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@voidcomposer that's right we learn by making mistakes💖 people can be mean and unforgiving I really hope you find peace and happiness 💗 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: anngxx
anngxx March 22nd, 2025

That I’m not as heartless as people might think

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@anngxx aww I bet your a sweeheart💖 sometimes we can appear in others eyes, but true friends will know the real you 💗 hugs you tightly 💗 never change

load more
User Profile: givemehugsplease
givemehugsplease March 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I crave warmth and comfort even after being with the best family members.

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 22nd, 2025

@givemehugsplease

Sending ya hugs mate!

daily-dose-of-support-hug.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@givemehugsplease aww bless you, that's exactly what we are all here for💖

cony-and-brown-hug.gif

load more
User Profile: intelligentKitten412
intelligentKitten412 March 22nd, 2025

I'm much stronger than people think and more perceptive than I let on.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@intelligentKitten412 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗💗 always be the real you 💗

load more
User Profile: harharkaur
harharkaur March 22nd, 2025

I want to be healthy and not restrictive

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@harharkaur I wish you good luck with that 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: Abundanceforeva
Abundanceforeva March 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I'm really good at trading 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@Abundanceforeva ohhh that's a great talent to have💖💖 well done you 💗

load more
User Profile: toughKiwi8926
toughKiwi8926 March 22nd, 2025

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@toughKiwi8926 hellooooo💖

load more
User Profile: RosieDR
RosieDR March 22nd, 2025

@SussurroPequeno11

 I think I'm transgender...

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@RosieDR that's awsome💖💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗  

load more
User Profile: genuineDreamer8533
genuineDreamer8533 March 23rd, 2025

I have a big collection of plushies in my bedroom

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 23rd, 2025

@genuineDreamer8533

Noice mate! I bet they are great companions! I got a few stuffies too! ^ ^

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 25th, 2025

@genuineDreamer8533 😮😮😮 I only have 2 , I need more😁 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more