Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: amiableUnicorn1809
amiableUnicorn1809 March 6th, 2025

I'm not what I look like.

I'm not what you think.

Shadow and Bones etched into me.

Stillness of the ocean maybe that's me, but

I'm not what you think.

I'm not what I look like.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 6th, 2025

@amiableUnicorn1809 I hear that💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: energeticBalsam4600
energeticBalsam4600 March 9th, 2025

I smile and laugh but inside I am at war with myself.


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 9th, 2025

@energeticBalsam4600 🙁I hear you, gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing March 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That I'm really a weiner dog in real life, and I have a modified laptop to type with my tiny paws

465991584-414995631686211-4459733167506689911-n_1741635037.jpg

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 10th, 2025

@genericbeing I already knew you were💖💖 your a good boy💖


3 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

puppies-puppy.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 11th, 2025

@genericbeing awwwwww that's so cute😍😍

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rhea3
Rhea3 March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Psst...hi biggest safe hugs to you. Been a long time.

User Profile: Rhea3
Rhea3 March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 It's a secret lol but...guess what? I'm a ghost 👻 Boo!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 11th, 2025

@Rhea3 rhea💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 I've missed you do much, gives you safe hugs💖💖 your not a ghost😂😂😂 I can see you😂😂 how are you?? Are things looking any better for you??

load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

that our spelling and grammar  does not mean we have low IQ just means we have learning disabilities  and brain injury

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 11th, 2025

@stormieandpaws hugs you tightly 💗💖 I know that and your not alone sweetie 💗 I was just in the support room, I missed you 💗

load more
User Profile: louisgi9
louisgi9 March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11, my life was very hard, I had the greatest times a kid could dream of, but I also had times I wish upon no humain being. I know life is not always rainbows and sunshine, I only wish my life could have A Little bit more light, I have no clue if I can Say these things on here, because im New, but as a child I had to fight my dad for him not to hurt my mother. My dad had a problem with alcohol, now its better, I had and still have sucidal thoughts, my ex left me about a monte ago, and I have NEVER felt so lost and down in my life, she used parts of my life to Talk trash on me, just so I dont love her anymore, but even with all that, I cant being myself to mot loving her, I truly believe she is a miracle from God himself sent my way. Maybe it was just not the right time for her. The actual only thing keeping me alive at this point is God and the belief this site can actualy help me. She Found herself a new boyfriend already, she keeps telling stuff to me that she knows hurt me, the things about him, how he is better than me on every way possible. I have ran out of will to continue life, I keep telling myself that the Heaven's Will be better and I wont have to worry about anything anymore, it is true, but I dont know why ans I dont know what, something is keeping me Alive, it might be God as it could ne something else, maybe the natural human will to Prosper, I have no clue, sorry for the long texte and sorry for my grammar, I am not native in english and I have no clue how to change my phones keyboard to english, anyway, telling you, Reader, all thèse things kinda helped me.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 11th, 2025

@louisgi9 I'm so sorry you went through that with your parents😥 that's very sad 😢 it's ok to still love your ex, and she still might be an angel on earth. But she's not your angel🙁 I hope soon the heartache stops, and you find the true princess that is your real gift from God. In times of despair having faith is a must💖 gives you a giant tiny hug, this to shall pass💖

and welcome to our cups family 💗 I hope you find all the support you deserve here 💗

2 replies
User Profile: louisgi9
louisgi9 March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you so Much for taking the time to respond to me, I truly appreciate it, you are an amazing person


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 11th, 2025

@louisgi9 💖💖 your pretty amazing yourself 💖q

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BPDBadee
BPDBadee March 11th, 2025

Why do I attach my self worth to my academic abilities...🤔

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 11th, 2025

@BPDBadee academic abilities is something you should be proud of💖 I don't want to guess why you feel like that's all your worth. But your real self worth should lie in your heart💖 hugs you tightly 💗

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 12th, 2025

@BPDBadee Human worth is determined by more than just the ability to complete assignments & pass tests...if you're smart, great. That's always a plus. But there are other virtues that are important to have.

load more
User Profile: Helenaicy
Helenaicy March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I'm a rich grown woman in a small poor girl body😔🤝

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@Helenaicy sits beside you and hugs you tightly 💗💖

load more
User Profile: AbigailMadden
AbigailMadden March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I wish everyone knew that I am loyal. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@AbigailMadden that's a great thing to be💖💖💖💖

load more