Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The one thing I wish everyone knew about me is ..........

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2025

Here's your chance to let us know💖💖

604
User Profile: jesterbug
jesterbug March 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 that I feel jealous, left out/forgotten and hurt easily . 😭 like if one of my friends suddenly stops talking to me just to run off to someone else or one of their other friends just suddenly walks up and interrupts us just to talk with them and they both start talking and forget Abt me that . that just makes me feel hurt n left out ; I tend to be "sensitive" sometimes I just wish people understood that 😭 an example of this is how my partner broke up with me just because whenever I get upset I take time to myself/stop interacting with everyone to collect my thoughts and it "makes them feel terrible". they just don't get the fact that I have feelings too

SORRY FOR YAPPING GUYS 💔

2 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 11th, 2025

@jesterbug I get that completely, we share many traits. Hugs.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@jesterbug awww honey, hugs you tightly 💗 we hear you 💖

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 12th, 2025

...that if I do something nice for you, not to take my kindness for weakness.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@slowdecline48 wait.. Wait.... You?? You've been kind to someone😮😮😮😮😮😮😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love you dec💖

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 SSHHHHH! 🤫

Keep it on the down-low, girl!...I don't need that kinda thing spreading around...

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@slowdecline48 ok got it😂😂😂😂 I won't tell everyone 💗💗

load more
load more
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 17th, 2025

@slowdecline48

Kindness is not at all weakness. It takes a great deal of strength to be kind to someone, especially if they are not willing to reciprocate the kindness. It also takes a good deal of discernment to be able to be kind without being condescending, I have run into some folks who think they are being kind but it comes out the wrong way. Be strong, steadfast and remember, if they think your soft side is weakness, that is their issue because they do not understand the true nature of courageous kindness! 💛

load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 March 12th, 2025

Something I wish everyone of 7cups to know about me... 

I, Platy, am still alive and breathing! 

I've been very absent here and I've missed talking with all y'all!  Been going through some troublesome issues, but still have SST and we're both still "alive and kickin!" 

More from me later, but I wanted to at least let you know... Platy is here! 🤗 (and sending you hugs!) 


and to you, who is wondering, "Who is Platy?" or you who is reading this and saying, "I just want someone to say hi and sit next to me" ... to you - here's an extra hug 🤗 and I be back soon.  

💖 Platy

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@cyanPlatypus6370 💖💖💖💖 I've really missed you💖💖 I'm sorry your struggling lately🙁please know I love you 💗 and I'm always here for you 💗 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  I have a second thing that I wish everyone on 7cups knew about me.  I joined 7cups to talk to listeners because that is the only way I have anyone to talk too.

18 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 13th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 aww sweetie 🙁 I understand that💖 remember we are all here for you 💗💗gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

4 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  You are the most talented person I know!  You can actually give a big and yet tiny hug.  How on earth do you do it?  😍

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 13th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 I'm just special😁😁💖💖

2 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  * I pat the Tiny Whisper on the back. * 11 times. * 💜

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 13th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024


🫂

12 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 13th, 2025

@BlackTurtleWoman25 🫂

11 replies
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana March 13th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 extra large big hugs medium hugs extra medium hugs small hugs extra small hugs 🫂

10 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 13th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana looks like we started a hug group. 💜 (((group hug))) 💜 🫂


9 replies
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana March 13th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 group huh🫂

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana 

doghugs-hugs.gif

7 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I thought about using a gif, but I felt scared that I might accidentally wreck the mood.

terrified-scared.gif

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂😂😂 oh no you picked the perfect gif there😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  He almost looks like me.  Creepy.  

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂😂😂 you are not creepy💖😂😂 I bet you look like this..

handsome-muscles.gif

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  With that being said, I'm going to go take a shower.  Watch some videos and go to bed.  As always thank you for your friendship, Tiny.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 goodnight sweetie 💗 love you 💗

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Love You, as a poet something about your username sounds like it could make good title for a poem.  Just saying... 😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 13th, 2025

that i'm a lunatic :/ 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 13th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes you are💖 but we love you for it💖💖💖 and remember to be number 1 you have to be odd😁💖

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 hugs lola bean ❤️❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers hugggggsss you tightly 💗

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I am bisexual and I'm proud of it and I also a cat meow and I'm a furry

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 13th, 2025

@Rebeccabanana good for you 💗💗 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗💗 

1 reply
User Profile: Rebeccabanana
Rebeccabanana March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 yayyyy

load more
load more
User Profile: karma5offspring444
karma5offspring444 March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I love to sing.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 13th, 2025

@karma5offspring444 that's awsome💖💖 I have no singing talent at all, but I do it anyway 😁😁 I hope you have a great voice, I'm sure you do 💖💖

User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 13th, 2025

@karma5offspring444

Good! There is nothing more soothing to the soul than music and singing your heart out! 💛

load more

Right

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@somewhereovertherainbow2626 you can't all be right, there's gotta be some left💖😁💖

load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That I can't figure out which voice in my head is driving this awkward body of mine, and that all the other uncountable voices are screaming at me. And that makes it hard to think or have conversations sometimes.

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 aww honey, I understand that🙁 I listen to music all day long, it helps drown out the voices💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

4 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Aww thanks for the hug! (Sends hugs back.) Also yah music is super helpful I have teo sets of headphones/earbuds and and have on pair on and play probably 12-20 hours of every day, lol😭.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 I'm glad music helps you a bit too 💗💗my arms are always open ready to hug you 💗💗

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Aww thanks! Hugs and head pats are da best! 💯


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 💖💖

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy March 14th, 2025

That I do not think I am superior to anyone.


This is one thing I get accused of (because I keep a low profile they perceive it as pride) BUT I am the ABSOLUTE opposite of it. I've never seen another human being as less than me. I see every individual as a beautiful creation of God set to achieve a specific purpose. We are all different but equal. That's one thing that makes me feel good about myself and it's so so heartbreaking that people project me as the complete opposite of it.


I just hope one day I'll find people who will see me for who I am instead let their own insecurities make false judgments about me.

2 replies
User Profile: BlackTurtleWoman25
BlackTurtleWoman25 March 14th, 2025

@Creamyyy

Too often people take being introverted or reserved for being conceited. However, we all know what the word "assume" breaks down to. Hugs!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 15th, 2025

@Creamyyy 🙁 keeping a low profile is perfectly normal, we do it for a lot of reasons. I'm sorry people don't see your true self 🙁 that's really sad. I hope you always feel welcome and cared for here💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more