Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your reason for sleepless night

User Profile: wittyMap7054
wittyMap7054 Saturday

Mine is might be overthinking 

Exhausted day 

Body ache 

Sometime just like that ..

26
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Saturday

@wittyMap7054

Overthinking definitely 🙃 

2 replies
User Profile: Hopeful12Jane
Hopeful12Jane Saturday

I feel lack of motivation which leads to low exercise and workout.

So difficulty in falling asleep. That apart, I am terribly depressed due to various reasons.

User Profile: Hopeful12Jane
Hopeful12Jane Saturday

I feel lack of motivation which leads to low exercise and workout.

So difficulty in falling asleep. That apart, I am terribly depressed due to various reasons.

load more
User Profile: colorfulSpace
colorfulSpace Saturday

@wittyMap7054

Mine is also overthiking, usually having anxiety about things totally out of my control.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Saturday

@wittyMap7054

For me, it's worry 

Overthinking 

Can't switch off 🩷

wP8lB2F2.gif

User Profile: Hopeful12Jane
Hopeful12Jane Saturday

More power to you. 🌻

I wish you regain the strength to carve out the kind of life you want in life. 💐

Regards,

Jane. ♥️

Overthinking sure is the reason

Send a dm to me dear

I'm Ronald

Cuz I have a long way after 6 hours to the residency 😭 we'll start studying this Monday

User Profile: GoodMellow
GoodMellow Sunday

@wittyMap7054

I usually am up an hour before bed talking with friends or working on something. Then when I try to sleep, I still have the initial energy when I was doing something, so it's quite difficult to switch off the urge to do something because I was doing something, it's a weird sentence.

I think it's difficult for me to fall asleep after focusing on something an hour beforehand. I'm sure there is a more scientific term, but this is probably one of the largest reasons I struggle to sleep on time.  And then I suffer the consequences with a healthy dose of sleep inertia, very unfun. 

1 reply
User Profile: wittyMap7054
wittyMap7054 OP 2 days ago

@GoodMellow

It can't be valid reason too for me. 

Bec before sleeping i need my me time. 

Sometime i worry a lor 

Or overthink a lot. 

If days been very hectic. I want to see something uplifting or neutral things. 

So my mind feel peace 

load more

Screen time, overthinking, urges, sleeping all day, my sleep schedule has always been concerning. I hope to make changes in it :(

4 replies
User Profile: wittyMap7054
wittyMap7054 OP 2 days ago

@fossilfellow

Can relate to u. 

From last two days I am trying to read book before sleep but not much helpful. We have to keep exploring 

3 replies
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow 2 days ago

@wittyMap7054 Yes, we do. Thank you 💜🫂

2 replies
User Profile: wittyMap7054
wittyMap7054 OP 2 days ago

@fossilfellow

Let know if something works 

1 reply
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow 2 days ago

@wittyMap7054 okay ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more