Your "Current" Checkin: If life was like water, what would yours look like right now?
I've been thinking about how we describe our "current" state of mind. Instead of the usual "I'm busy" or "I'm fine," I'd like to try looking through a different lens.
If your life were a river right now, what would it look like?
Maybe you feel like a mountain stream after a storm, moving way too fast and churning up mud so you can’t see the bottom. Or maybe you feel a bit clumsy in your kayak today, struggling to keep your paddle or getting caught on the rocks.
You might be working really hard to reach a specific spot on the bank that looks beautiful from a distance, even though it means paddling against the current to get there. Or perhaps you’ve decided to stop fighting the flow and let the water take you around the next bend to see what surprises are waiting for you.
Close your eyes and imagine it, then type out the description of your current state below!

Inspired by The Way of the River Series: a guide to help you find your flow, heal through struggle, and lead a healthier life: Dive in here! And if the series interests you, apply to join our closed chatroom here and join the conversation!
It feels like being in a sea it's unexpected sometimes it's calm sometimes it's brutal and drowns me i can't swim litteraly 🙃so i pretty much stay where my feet touches the sand though sometimes i feel like i m sick of staying on warm waters i want to dive deeper and do something brave for once
My life as a river would look like waves taking my kayak up and down with changes and challenges which I have dealt with recently sometimes, I am happy sometimes,I am sad sometimes anxious or just burn out from trying to cope with everything.