Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 27th, 2016

Procrastination and perfectionism

User Profile: Thedan3080
Thedan3080 September 29th, 2016

Not being with you...

User Profile: powerfulMaple1852
powerfulMaple1852 September 30th, 2016

looking at the phone bill

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 October 1st, 2016

cutting....oh, W8, i think i hav! :D

my 1yr. mark is 2marro! :D

User Profile: Walkingdream
Walkingdream October 1st, 2016

Hmmm..? I'm not sure if it's a habit? Tho it would be to Stop peeling down my skin from my fingers! And picking at the skin of my fingers! I don't bite my nails, however I will tear at them! So far (currently) I haven't tore the nails, just peeling and picking! The only thing that helps if I put acrylic nails! 😉

October 3rd, 2016

@Walkingdream I do the same thing! lol!

User Profile: Walkingdream
Walkingdream October 5th, 2016

@Roxie8907 😉

load more
User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 October 5th, 2016

@Walkingdream I have done this since I was a kid but it's much worse now. I wish I could stop! I am constantly hiding my hands to try and keep people from seeing them.

User Profile: Walkingdream
Walkingdream October 5th, 2016

@SadMe70 me too!

load more
load more
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock October 2nd, 2016

Constantly putting myself down when it comes to everything

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 October 5th, 2016

Picking my fingers bloody

October 5th, 2016

Feeling like I need someone all the time.

User Profile: unisammal
unisammal October 6th, 2016

Checking my phone when watching a movie or some tv show!

User Profile: WiseCupcake22
WiseCupcake22 October 9th, 2016

PROCRASTINATING AND THEN RUSHING AT THE LAST MINUTE :(