Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A bad habit I would like to break is... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 12th, 2016

Share here!

335
User Profile: inneryu
inneryu August 12th, 2016

Escaping from my problems n wasting water

User Profile: Fatima0o
Fatima0o August 12th, 2016

Eating junk food :)

User Profile: letsalljoinhands
letsalljoinhands August 12th, 2016

Eating so much.

User Profile: rainprince
rainprince August 12th, 2016

Being anxious around all cis men to the point I can't eat in front of them

User Profile: Joyflower2
Joyflower2 August 12th, 2016

Pulling my hair and hating on my self everyday

User Profile: limePlace285
limePlace285 August 12th, 2016

Talking over people and not fully taking in what they're saying.

User Profile: rollingthunder
rollingthunder August 12th, 2016

Worrying about things that haven't happened but I know (in my own head) will happen, so it keeps me from enjoying anything.

August 12th, 2016

Not loving myself

User Profile: Nalleysgirl12
Nalleysgirl12 August 12th, 2016

Doing what I promise to do, and not to procrastinate constantly, especially if it's something super hard or will take a long time to do.

User Profile: itssasssh
itssasssh August 12th, 2016

Craving unhealthy food and self harming..