Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 11th, 2016

What is it? And why do you need to let it go?

143
User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 August 11th, 2016

I need to let go of the need to control not only the outcome of a situation, but the timing.

User Profile: KattyCat
KattyCat August 11th, 2016

I'm starting to think I shouldn't be holding onto wanting to be in a romantic relationship with my bestfriend. This is incredibilly hard to omit and even though nothing so far bad has happened and I believe our relationship is strong ennough to survive her finding out I'm scared if she finds out somehow not through me. I haven't told anybody and keeping this a secret is stressful. It might be better if I let go of the future I want so dearly, but at the same time I think I can survive this pain and be able to have at least a brilliant friendship with the best person I've ever meet.

User Profile: Bpdepression22
Bpdepression22 August 11th, 2016

My feelings for someone who doesn't feel the same

User Profile: SmallChild13
SmallChild13 August 11th, 2016

My foolishness.

User Profile: HellanArvark223
HellanArvark223 August 11th, 2016

my past like if I had gotten a job 2years earlier I would not be still searching for one .

August 11th, 2016

My bf wasn't completely honest with me then forgot an important day. He said sorry and he's disappointed in himself. I need to forgive him and let it go.

User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 August 12th, 2016

I've been holding onto him.. And nothing hurts more than crying every night

User Profile: LesterK12
LesterK12 August 12th, 2016

Hurting the love of my life( not physically), she has since forgave me, but I don't think I can ever forgive myself. The amount of disgust I feel for myself, whenever I look in the mirror and see my reflection, all I see is regret and the face that caused it. There are days where I just simply f****n hate and despise myself.

User Profile: KnocktournalMonkey
KnocktournalMonkey August 12th, 2016

Yes I am. I am holding on to fear and it has been agonizing to move forward in my life. This fear has many forms but I am working on fear's many forms one step at a time.

User Profile: Ywally
Ywally August 12th, 2016

I hold on to someone else's connection even though I am married and have a family. Sounds awful but I've never been able to connect the way I did with this person.