Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 11th, 2016

What is it? And why do you need to let it go?

143
User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 August 12th, 2016

Him.

but he's betrayed and lied to me so much... Those empty promises and fake sweet words... He just knows what I'd like to hear and pull me back again so easily but it's so suffocating already.. But I can't seem to let go

1 reply
User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 August 12th, 2016

@MusicIsLife09
I'm sorry but please get you, you deserve someone honest.

load more
User Profile: Kiracray18
Kiracray18 August 12th, 2016

I'm holding on to the way I behaved in the past. I used to self harm and was attached to a guy who was absolutely no good. It's been 4 years since I self harmed and delt with him and yet I haven't forgiven myself for how I acted.

User Profile: genny55
genny55 August 12th, 2016

I am holding on to hopes that people that have hurt me in my life will eventually come around and realize their wrong.

2 replies
User Profile: genny55
genny55 August 12th, 2016

@genny55 they are*

User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 August 12th, 2016

@genny55
Find it in yourself to forgive yourself, you only acted as you knew best at the time.

load more
User Profile: LeafandStream
LeafandStream August 12th, 2016

I struggle to forget the wrongs that she did to those that I love. She acts like it never happened, and she isn't sorry, but I have to learn to forgive despite this. We will never be friends, but if I'm angry about it, it will only hurt me. She doesn't care.

User Profile: Docuban
Docuban August 12th, 2016

Probably anyone that reads this is going to find this strange, but a really good book. 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Mirea
Mirea August 12th, 2016

@Docuban

I feel the same way!

load more
User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 August 12th, 2016

I suppose a lot fo disappointment?

August 12th, 2016

I'm holding on to a lot of things that I fear I will never let go and they will eat me alive

User Profile: RiggsMortis
RiggsMortis August 12th, 2016

I am holding onto the bitterness in the failing relationship I have with my little sister. I know I'm not going to reconcile with her and that hurts, but she's also manipulative and hurtful.

User Profile: TheNamesConnor
TheNamesConnor August 12th, 2016

I'm forever holding onto my past

User Profile: intelligentKite4452
intelligentKite4452 August 12th, 2016

My past, my parents financial problems, my dad's drinking, my mom's unreliability, my addiction. I've never admitted the last one...kinda feels nice.