Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 11th, 2016

What is it? And why do you need to let it go?

143
User Profile: HellanArvark223
HellanArvark223 August 12th, 2016

I'm holding onto my trouble past with my sibling, I need to let go of cause it's causing us both stress and in are relationship.

User Profile: imaginativeMelon7014
imaginativeMelon7014 August 12th, 2016

My tendency to depend on people to be sure I am balanced. I should depend on myself only.

User Profile: Keewee0701
Keewee0701 August 12th, 2016

Im holing onto trauma of my past and unable to let go

User Profile: Fathy2000
Fathy2000 January 15th, 2020

Good day, am Ms. Fatima and please try and contact me with my email address.
< fatimaabde23 @ g m a i l . c o m > for good friendship/ relationship and i will send you my pictures.
Thanks and take good care of yourself.

load more
User Profile: sociableOcean3634
sociableOcean3634 August 14th, 2016

Trusting those people who say I am your friend and get things done...while I don't get the small little things i ask for in return..which aren't tough or hard..I am unable to let go of such people for the simple reason they trust that they can get sm help from me..

User Profile: HealthySmiles
HealthySmiles August 15th, 2016

I need to let go of my friend's death. I just want to forget about her so I don't need to live with the guilt that I could have saved her and didn't get time to even say goodbye... I need to let go of the guilt that I was only hours late after she stopped breathing...

r.i.p Layla <3

User Profile: Lexymarie
Lexymarie August 15th, 2016

I need to let him go but I still wonder "what if" and I still hope he will reach out to me again.

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 17th, 2018

@Lexymarie I'm in the same situation. So emotionally draining. . . frown

load more
User Profile: genericusername07
genericusername07 November 21st, 2016

This nostalgic longing for a return to my adolescence, back before I made some bad decisions which lead me to failing college twice. I wish I could go back and fix what went wrong but I know thats never going to happen. I keep visualising what I could of done differently and how they might impact my life later on; maybe then I wouldn't be so neurotic half the time.

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 November 29th, 2016

My memories ...i hear and read a boy/man that doesnt belong in this world and better off someplace far from family, friends, people, society..i suppose the only way out is death or what im using to cling to life are my memories.

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 3rd, 2016

I need to let go of the future I envisioned and replace it with reality. From Pachelbel Cannon to Hetherns by I believe 21pilots.

A future full of liars, broken promises,people willing to frame you to get you fired, no money, full of pain, all alone, unemployed, reality is awful.

User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU December 3rd, 2016

My sanity. Just gotta let it go, once and for all who need it more.