Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 30th, 2017

Let us know & we will support you!

334
User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 July 31st, 2017

Today I had my first volleyball contact day at my new high school and people were nice but they didn't really do much but introduce themselves and I kinda sat alone most of the time when we got breaks and I really wanted my best friend to come with me but she's on vacation :( it was really hard to get through it without knowing a single person

User Profile: Kate
Kate July 31st, 2017

@shyblackberry026 I'm sorry you had a rough day and felt like people weren't engaging with you. But it's only the first day right? Maybe tomorrow people will open up more. Stay strong!

User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 July 31st, 2017

@lovelyllama13 I hope so, I really want to do well but it's hard when I get such bad anxiety about being with people I don't know

load more
User Profile: Averyisheretohelp
Averyisheretohelp December 9th, 2017

@shyblackberry026

I hope everything is going well for you!

load more
July 31st, 2017

Yes my husband became over medicated to deal with our problems and I feel like he doesn't care about me at all

User Profile: Averyisheretohelp
Averyisheretohelp December 9th, 2017

@greddick005

I am so sorry, being over medicated be can be diffiuclt, and even dangerous!

load more
User Profile: sensitiveShade5337
sensitiveShade5337 August 1st, 2017

Yes it is a very hard day today.. I wonder when I'll be able to control me again.. I wish there was someone here to hug and tell me 'everything will be okay, I'm right here' .. no luck for that..

User Profile: naturalPeace83
naturalPeace83 August 3rd, 2017

@sensitiveShade5337

Hey love. I'm here. I cant physically hug you but I'm sending a billion hugs over internet *hugsssssssssssssssssss* I cant promise life will get better or easier for you, but I can promise to support you through it 😊💕 sorry lifes been hard on you recently buddysadI hate hearing that great sweet people like you are struggling. It hurts my heart broken heart. If you need someone to talk to or to comfort you, I'd love too heartheartheartheartheartheart

load more
User Profile: Blackkitty
Blackkitty August 1st, 2017

i wrote her many times but now is different..my depression is getting worser and I'm sorry but it's just getting bad again..pray for me :)

User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 August 2nd, 2017

@Blackkitty definitely will pray for you and if you need to talk about anything please feel free to reach out. Did something happen to trigger your depression to become so intense right now?

User Profile: Blackkitty
Blackkitty August 2nd, 2017

@WendyBird15 yeah I mean suddenly like everything got worser that I'm about to BOOOM!!! I cant even find a good listener..neither friends..and bf :)

User Profile: Kate
Kate August 3rd, 2017

@Blackkitty Keep trying to find the listener that is right for you! You deserve to find someone that you connect with and feel comfortable opening up to.

load more
load more
User Profile: SemicolonSurvivor
SemicolonSurvivor August 3rd, 2017

@Blackkitty

Hey love I'm sorry :( sounds rough. Your added to my daily prayersheart depression is horrible I understand

User Profile: naturalPeace83
naturalPeace83 August 3rd, 2017

@Blackkitty

Hey buddy! I'm really glad your here heart your in my prayers heart when life gets hard and depression sets in it helps to have someone supportive and loving in your life. I would love to chat with you maybe I could help wink

load more
User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf August 3rd, 2017

Ive had enough of life

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 3rd, 2017

A friend of mine daughter drowned, she was only 3. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers.

User Profile: Blackkitty
Blackkitty August 3rd, 2017

hardest day..I want to cut deeply and end my life

User Profile: anonyOrange966
anonyOrange966 August 3rd, 2017

Today I'm back to feeling anxious. On my birthday, when I had a meltdown, I confronted my boyfriend's ex for a previous attempt to drag him down with her. Now, I'm kicking myself in the back for doing so, also, for stalking her. I know I have trust issues and for some reason I found myself stalking her on social media to make sure she doesn't pull off another one. I know it's wrong and I beat myself up for it but I'm still overwhelmed with many emotions while I'm trying to fix myself and my mind. I'm trying to spend lesser time on social media. My boyfriend is still the gamer that he is. I've shifted my focus on myself.

User Profile: Heretohelpxxx
Heretohelpxxx August 6th, 2017

today my depression has hit me hard today.. as has my grandma with the drink. she keeps passing out from drinking and my brother is seriously ill but won't let me help him. my girlfriend is in greece at the moment with her family and there's a guy who she used to date there who she's having s lot of fun with. i know i shouldn't be jealous but it's really bothering me as she has been having lots of fun with him. she feels bad about it as she kinda ignored me all day to talk to him but i can't shake the feeling that he'll try to get with her 😔

User Profile: Sammie1997
Sammie1997 August 8th, 2017

Today i said goodbye to my friends from university because i will not be going back for my third year this September. I have been waiting to get into a residential program for eating disorders, mental illnesses, etc. I thought i would have been there already but it has been four months and i cant wait much longer. I wont get to see my friends and support system for a very long time because a) they are going back to school, b) i to live far away, and c) i dont have any way of contact besides written letters (in the program). Im loosing hope and motivation to keep waiting and i feel very alone after saying goodbye for the last time.