Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 30th, 2017

Let us know & we will support you!

334
User Profile: CatchMyBreath
CatchMyBreath July 25th, 2017

My boyfriend and I are currently both very mentally ill. He doesn't want any affection unless he initiates it for a while, but I desperately want physical affection.. it makes me feel kind of lonely and I don't really know what to do. I love him and I know we'll get through this, we just have vastly different ways of handling our problems. I don't even really know what I need, just something..

User Profile: gonzo6
gonzo6 July 25th, 2017

@CatchMyBreath have you guys ever thought about talking to someone about this? I know relationship counselors can help address these types of concerns. I'm sorry that you've been feeling lonely and confused about what to do heart

load more
User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 July 25th, 2017

today ive been super confused and just worried and anxious and sad. im worried about food intake because i feel like im gaining somuch weight back and just had like a binge week where i ate soo much junk food and bad food in my oppinion so just waiting to gain a bunch of weight which is stressing me out. also stressed about my friends. they get mad when i go downtown or just do something fun but they aret asking me to do anything and i want to make things happen for myself so i dont want to feel bad that im doing things. also cofused baout this boy. hes my really good friend but i think im catching feelings and i already just cant deal with how many girl friends he has and when he r bombs me or soemthing. so im super confused about that too.

User Profile: benlynchpx
benlynchpx July 25th, 2017

I'm still trying to recover from my past, but I am gaining ground on that ever so surely.

User Profile: Kate
Kate July 25th, 2017

@benlynchpx keep working at it. Slow progress is still progress.

July 25th, 2017

Getting over the past is not easy but still not impossible !!! Keep working on it.. Engage yourself in many things you like...

load more
User Profile: tcds65
tcds65 July 25th, 2017

Last night I went to sleep fine but woke up feeling anxious and sad and have remained that way all day. I took today to *attempt* to relax but I couldn't help worrying about every little thing. I even forgot about a doctors appointment! Otherwise, I ran outside and I read leisurely but it clearly didn't seem to help.

User Profile: dance1995
dance1995 July 26th, 2017

@tcds65 I'm sorry that you were having a bad day! I'm glad that you took a day to relax and were trying to work through it even if it didn't do exactly what you wanted. Sometimes it takes time but you're taking positve steps it sounds like. Please keep posting or talking to people on here because talking about it can be really helpful!

load more
User Profile: passionateBeing8306
passionateBeing8306 July 25th, 2017

Today was really hard i had a petty argument with my husband and found out i may not have a job come friday. The stress and the struggle is real tomorrow has to better.

User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW July 25th, 2017

@passionateBeing8306

Sometimes one stressful event is followed by another. Stay strong things will get better.

load more
User Profile: inventiveBike8397
inventiveBike8397 July 25th, 2017

Today has been extremely hard for me. One of my friends is in the hospital again and it's just really hard.

July 25th, 2017

My day was normal & I was very calm since I used the application last night. I woke up calm and my mood was good...thank you seven cups of tea, Thank you listeners

User Profile: dapperRaspberries2390
dapperRaspberries2390 July 25th, 2017

Today I had a lot of mood swings. Everything feels so heavy. There are so many things I want to do and want to improve but I just don't have it in me right now. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

User Profile: ShawnWilsonLCSW
ShawnWilsonLCSW July 25th, 2017

@dapperRaspberries2390

Hugs!! Hang in there. Try to destress tonight (hot shower, bath, tea) and tackle thing refreshed fro tomorrow. Remember the 7 Cups community is here to help. Reach out whenever you want to talk.

load more
User Profile: cakewalkhome
cakewalkhome July 25th, 2017

today i could only think about how most of my coworkers don't like me because i'm a lot younger than them, most of my friends never try to talk to me, and my family doesn't come to see me because we have such different opinions. i wish i could think of anything else.

User Profile: RoxyFantastic
RoxyFantastic July 25th, 2017

@cakewalkhome I know that kind of loneliness and I had to turn myself outward to make it stop. I challenge you to make one new friend at work tomorrow . Try! And then tell us of your adventure into the unknown...

load more
July 25th, 2017

Today I just felt numb. In fact I laid in bed all day. But at least I ate...so that counts for something right?

July 25th, 2017

@Miamiengott13 at least you ate! Try getting good rest and maybe take a walk tomorrow. That always helps me on my bad days<3

July 25th, 2017

@Tigandkdog yeah I'm suppose to go to the gym tomorrow with a couple girlfriends granted I have the energy to get up and going.

load more
load more