Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is today a hard day? Let us know & we'll give you extra support today

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 30th, 2017

Let us know & we will support you!

334
User Profile: Kennethnormak18
Kennethnormak18 July 25th, 2017

I'm so stressed out. My mom just died and I have five nine hour shifts at work that I can't miss and none of my friends are here for me when I need them the most

User Profile: Joy12
Joy12 July 25th, 2017

@Kennethnormak18

it does seem like friends disappear when you need them the most. I find that too, but when I need certain people the most, I am afraid to reach out for fear of scaring them away by my deep seated hurt. For me It's a very complicated broken marriage after 20 years.

User Profile: JesseM1
JesseM1 July 25th, 2017

@Kennethnormak18 I understand that can be very difficult. I would be absolutely devastated if I lost my mother. And I can relate with that busy work life.

I'm here to talk if you need anything, man :-) stay strong

load more
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen July 25th, 2017

Recently finished my studies, waiting for graduation. Starting to look for a job, and I've kinda "shortlisted" some, but I'm not really sure why I'm so nervous and scared about sending in my application..

July 25th, 2017

@KSWQueen going through a significant change can be scary at times. Finding a new job means that life is definitely going to change. Congratulations on finishing your studies. Now that that is done, I hope that being scared to send out your application can turn into excitement for the next chapter in your life

load more
User Profile: NeedySloth42
NeedySloth42 July 25th, 2017

I was sexually abused as a child by my cousin. In 2014 i went to the police about it. Gave a video statement etc. Heard nothing since..

My gran has dementia. She can be a lot to handle but it's going okay. My aunty was my grans main carer until April, when my aunty was diagnosed with cancer, its terminal. She's in hospital now, almost at the end of the road.

I have endometriosis and i have another operation for it coming up, which is a pain in the ass as im trying to care for my gran inbetween work.

Last Friday i got a call from the police about my case. They have all the evidence they can get and it looks like it might be going to court.

I went to see my aunty on Sunday. Theres no life left in her, shes too weak to get out of bed, move her arms or even talk. It's heartbreaking to see.

And during all this i moved in with my boyfriend and his friend. Turns out my boyfriend was a mojor dick so broke up with him, and i'm living with him until about December..and he's now harassing me with gifts to try and get me back.

fml.

User Profile: unassumingSummer6022
unassumingSummer6022 July 25th, 2017

Narcissistic sister is carrying on the family Legacy of abuse and chaos. She's currently spreading lies and playing victim on social media. She uses things like depression and self-harm as a way to control people through guilt as I have tried to help her in the past and she refuses any personal or professional help. Now I have concerned people believing that she is this poor helpless person and they have been coming up to me in my personal life and asking what the deal is. I feel like I've had more than my fair share of abuse and yet now that Mom is deceased and Dad isn't drinking anymore my sister decides to pick up the torch and carry it. And basically any attempt to limit contact with her or tell her what I really think just ends up with me being teamed up on and I lose every time. I feel like I am trapped by my own family even though I don't even live with them. Just yesterday I found a message from a young lady on my social media asking me to talk with her about my sister. She was concerned for her. I feel like it's putting me in the same position I was in in childhood. I'm the one who always has to handle there crazy and bear the brunt of it. I feel like I'm trapped. I really do try to practice self help and I love the little life my husband and I have created but my family is sucking the life out of me. Yeah, it's real fun.

User Profile: persistentWater8594
persistentWater8594 July 25th, 2017

I'm having a relapse in my eating disorder. I'll have to wait a couple of months until I can get help since they're short on caregivers. I also Will have to go through some tests before it gets decided. I'm scared, ashamed of myself and time just seem so slow.

load more
July 25th, 2017

Last night I kicked out my boyfriend who has been carrying on a friendship with a female that I wasn't feeling okay with. He would constantly call her talk to her or be on the computer and talk to her or go and visit her and supposably she's married. I lost my mind last night and kicked him out. I still love him but I feel like I'm the only one that gives a crap about this relationship. Now I feel guilty for kicking him out because he really does not have a place to go. Plus I pushed him in the process. Two months ago we were talking about marriage and now this.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 July 25th, 2017

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, I don't have my machine yet, but I keep gagging and gasping in my sleep. It scares me to sleep.

User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

Life has got you a challenge which you have to overcome. Use the right medication and you will definetly overcome. Don't worry, life is very long for you to worry about all these small things. All the best. @Rebekahwriter13

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 July 25th, 2017

@PvSaiSomu there is no meds for sleep apnea.

load more
load more
User Profile: Joy12
Joy12 July 25th, 2017

Brutal weekend for me, my marriage broke up 2 years ago, he became homeless... I had to fight for my children and figure how to support myself and them without help.(we had been very rich at one point) I had to fight for my 3 kids. Since then my daughter ended up in hospital from her own issues and now she's better. But now my 2 oldest have left home. It's a lot more complicated than this but, I struggle with feelings of loneliness and rejection and feeling like the future is just one big abyss of loneliness and boredom and dissapointment in anyone i choose to love. I feel like my past is too messed up to ever share with anyone completely and did I mention that I'm almost 40. Feeling old:(

July 25th, 2017

I'm being psychologically abused today, and I wonder: am I feeling it or is it just denial? I feel like I'm a bomb waiting for the right pressure to explode..

User Profile: Kathie
Kathie July 25th, 2017

@VikingDragon

If you like you can tell me about what you are going through?

User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

Understand one thing, you won't feel bad if one insults you, you feel bad when you take it as an "insult". Life is too short to worry about things which bother you. Be happy, all the best. :) @VikingDragon

load more
User Profile: independentPine8554
independentPine8554 July 25th, 2017

I feel like everyday it gets harder and harder to move and not get angry or cry and be depressed

User Profile: PvSaiSomu
PvSaiSomu July 25th, 2017

Remember one thing that problems are for everyone, including the gods themselves. Any nothing can hurt u unless you allow it to. Happiness is a choice, and the moment you realize it, you can find life easier... All the best... ^_^ @independentPine8554

load more